Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Ways to Experience Shotover Canyon Swing
from USD 125.18
More Info
1,295 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Got conned into doing the canyon swing when someone else bailed out. The staff were awesome and very professional (as you would hope!). Still can't believe i did it, that last step was insane. The rush once you start dropping is intense but then - wow. So glad I did it, was no strain on the old body at all. Would almost think about doing it again...

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Well what can i say??? At first on my way there I was nervous as I almost felt like I was going to throw up, the team through out the whole day including the guys in the booking office to the guys at the ledge are so wonderful, could not fault them at all, the question is did I do the swing???

That would be a YES but not once I did it twice.
I would recommend it to anyone to come and give it a go even if your like me and really scared of heights, you won't know what your missing out on.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

The Flying Fox is the most exhilarating zip wire i have ever done it gives you a real adrenaline rush as well as having spectacular views over the Shotover river valley. I did the Flying Fox with some friends with work, we came over to Queenstown from Wanaka and it was well worth the trip, The staff were all so lovely and even played our favourite songs on request as we waited to be launched off the platform. I would highly recommend for anyone who wants to experience something different during their stay in QT!

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I did a forward tandem swing. Was a great adrenaline rush which i did not think i would enjoy. I would recommend the canyon swing to everyone. The views were stunning and so happy i had the balls to do it. The staff on duty Jack, was professional and very funny working alongside Doug. Thank you for a great experience to end our holiday.

1  Thank Olivia D
Reviewed 23 August 2016

awesome to do both - BE THE ADVENTURE
The fox is so cool, way high but great buzz. Gor me the swing was scarier but my fam say differently. You decide for yourself :)

Date of experience: May 2016