Open today: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm

Book in advance
from
AU$315.12
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Nzone Skydive
from AU$315.12
More Info
1,412 results
All reviews tandem master photo package re assuring free fall professional team amazing views these guys my partner nerves plane instructor video diving freaking briefing fear photos
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Amazing experience, thank you Nzone skydive for making my 1st skydive memorable! Thank you Luke for making it so comfortable for me. Will return again. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: May 2024
Reviewed 19 May 2024

A once in a lifetime experience that we can't wait to do again!! Everything was well-organized, transparent, and most importantly, SAFE!!!!!

Date of experience: April 2024
Reviewed 14 May 2024 via mobile

Smooth and straightforward booking. They were very considerate with booking changes. TheNZone staff were very helpful with briefing, instructions and questions of everyone. It is my first time sky diving and I felt very safe. I truly enjoyed the experience. Bucket list ticked!!! Will definitely do it again. Angus was awesome from start to finish.

I just wished it was at a higher altitude lol, no fear here

nzoneskydiveteam, Reservations Specialist at Nzone Skydive, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2024

Thanks so much for your nice words, we're always very happy to see we were able to provide a good experience for our customers!
The team will be happy to take you on another Skydive anytime you're in Queenstown!
All the best

Reviewed 11 May 2024 via mobile

Very well organised unit of skydiving.it can be easily booked on line .the staff and tendom masters are all very friendly.CONOR was my tendom master who accompanied me on the dive .he was very assuring and trying to make me feel very comfortable.he checked every thing at least three times to make sure every thing was in place and securely fastened.i felt very confident and had no fear of diving .it was a great experience and I can recommend to all ,age no bar as I could do it at 73 years of age .

nzoneskydiveteam, Reservation Specialist at Nzone Skydive, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2024

Thank you for your amazing review!
Conor will be very glad to hear you had a good experience with him and the rest of the team!
We hope to see you next time you're in Queenstown and ready for another Skydive!
All the best

Reviewed 9 May 2024

After paying an arm and a leg for a camera skydive package, I received a close up video with unbearable dubstep music playing over the entire thing. I then requested to receive unedited version. I asked politely 4 times on email and text - this was all 9 months ago… I’m still waiting.

My partner asked the exact same way and received the authentic original video footage instantly, so when I tried to ask I’ve been ignored as you can see attached. Not sure how else I can communicate with this company.

I expect a refund for the additional camera package cost and lack of customer service thereafter. The skydive itself was great and I’m happy to pay for that experience.

Date of experience: July 2023