Open today: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm

Book in advance
from
AU$310.95
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Nzone Skydive
from AU$310.95
More Info
1,407 results
All reviews tandem master photo package re assuring free fall professional team amazing views these guys my partner nerves plane instructor video diving freaking briefing fear photos
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2024 via mobile

TERRIBLE Company! Most of the staff are VERY RUDE! Specially to some Chinese tourists who don't speak English so well.

Their jumpsuit, cap are run down and STINKS! They obviously don't wash it. The goggle I wore was plastic and did not have cushion so it was VERY PAINFUL on the face since it had to be tightened.

The instructor who gave a briefing before we boarded the plane was an ABSOLUTE JERK. Very rude and impatient.

I was with my partner so we both had the same experience

nzoneskydiveteam, Reservation Specialist at Nzone Skydive, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2024

Hi there,
Thank you for your honest feedback, we're sorry to hear you had a not so good experience with us.
In terms of rushing things, due to the nature of this activity, safety is our main concern. That sometimes unfortunately translates into the team being on a tight schedule to ensure operations go smoothly. Other than that we hope you'll give us another chance to and have a better experience with us next time.
All the best

Reviewed 28 March 2024

Brilliant! Well looked after from start to finish. The encouragement and support is fantastic and I felt completely safe with my tandem partner. The photo/video package at NZ$199 felt expensive on top of the skydive cost, but to be honest, it was worth every penny. The whole experience has been captured really well and I am glad I went for it.

Date of experience: March 2024
nzoneskydiveteam, Reservation Specialist at Nzone Skydive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2024

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your amazing review, we are glad you had a good experience with us and hope to see you again next time you're in Queenstown!
All the best

Reviewed 23 March 2024

The whole experience was outright amazing. The views were stunning and my tandem instructor Jarod was friendly, engaging, super supportive and captured some of the best video/ photo footage of my time. If you have any doubts, go for it and have the time of your life!!!

Date of experience: March 2024
nzoneskydiveteam, Reservation Specialist at Nzone Skydive, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2024

Thank you for your amazing feedback, we're so glad you had a good experience with us. See you next time you're in Queenstown! All the best

Reviewed 17 March 2024

Great experience. No complaints. Once in a lifetime experience. Highly recommend everyone to do it.

The check in process, the staff, the dive masters, the flight, the free fall, the parachute landing...... everything was great.

Date of experience: February 2024

It makes us so happy to see you had a good experience with us, thank you so much for your amazing words! All the best and see you next time you're in Queenstown!

Reviewed 9 March 2024

I had the best experience I ever had!! I really recommande it! The view was soooo beautiful, I did skydive before and it was not as beautiful as Queenstown. My instructor Lakari was amazing, she reassured me and she made me enjoy it at 100%
My whole experience was awesome from the begining to the end ! 10/10 !!!!
Thank you Lakari you’re awesome!!!😁πŸͺ‚πŸ€™πŸΌ

Date of experience: February 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lakari will be very happy to know you had a good experience with her. We'll be happy to take you on another skydive next time you're in Queenstown! All the best!