Open today: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
NZONE Skydive Queenstown

Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Nzone Skydive
More Info
1,413 results
All reviews tandem master photo package re assuring free fall professional team amazing views these guys my partner nerves plane instructor video diving freaking briefing fear photos
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2016

I recently visited Queenstown as part of a work trip in which all our activities were planned except for the final day. With our final day of freedom myself and a colleague decided to go skydiving!
The team at NZONE Skydive were incredibly friendly, accommodating all the wile delivering a superior standard of professionalism. The day started with an early morning check in at the office in Queenstown which was followed by a short drive out to the drop zone. Once we were there we were teamed up with our Jump Master and our camera man (If you had selected the Ultimate Package), we were run through a simply safety brief and then we were up and away!
We had selected to jump from 15,000ft so it took around 15 minutes to ascend to that height. Once there we edged over to the door and after a quick 3,2,1 we were falling!
This was the most incredibly feeling I have ever experienced! The views were second to none and the freedom was like nothing else.
Big props to Jon who made me feel super safe through the whole experience.

The video package I purchase included both an edited movie of our jump along with 50 photos. I would highly recommend purchasing the Ultimate package with your jump as it is a fantastic way to remember your experience!

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank Loz C
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

We've done the 15.000 feet yesterday and it WAS exceptional, the view from up there is just amazing, the free fall AWESOME, the staff is amazing!!!! And it was our FIRST JUMP !!!!!!
It's really one of the best Souvenir from queenstown and NZ that we ve got ... and that people should have... Especially because we had the photos and videos in souvenir !!!
We recommend it !!!!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Long story but I reluctantly turned up to do this. Skydiving was the biggest thrill ever. There guys run a really slick operation. Everything is really tidy, the equipment is good, the clothing they give you to wear is clean and they have many sizes. The planes are spotless and everything runs like a well oiled machine. The guys (and girls) you tandem with make you feel really comfortable and instead of feeling like throwing up with nerves you are down out of that plane door with not too many worries. I highly rate these people and their operation. Its expensive but well worth it!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Out of the world experience.this was the highlight of my New Zealand vacation.its very safe.they hav 100 % success ratio.Kale, my tandem master was superb.he gave perfect instructions so that I could enjoy the experience to the fullest. He also took some amazing photos while we were having a freefall. The parachute opened after 45 seconds.those 45 seconds were the best.Their service is flawless.very courteous people.i absolutely loved it.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Ever since skydiving for the first time in Taupo 5 years ago I've wanted to do it again - it's such a crazy rush to fall out of a plane! Everyone I talked to said that I had to try it in Queenstown - one experienced instructor friend told me that it was the 'best jump in the world' ... high praise seeing as he's skydived in at least 8 different countries. It didn't disappoint. Friendly staff and crew combined with perfect weather on the day we jumped made for an awesome experience, loved the freefall and got some amazing photos thanks to Olly who dived with me to shoot the skydive. Cheers team and keep up your great work!