Open today: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm

Book in advance
from
AU$318.19
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Nzone Skydive
from AU$318.19
More Info
1,410 results
All reviews tandem master photo package re assuring free fall professional team amazing views these guys my partner nerves plane instructor video diving freaking briefing fear photos
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Ever since skydiving for the first time in Taupo 5 years ago I've wanted to do it again - it's such a crazy rush to fall out of a plane! Everyone I talked to said that I had to try it in Queenstown - one experienced instructor friend told me that it was the 'best jump in the world' ... high praise seeing as he's skydived in at least 8 different countries. It didn't disappoint. Friendly staff and crew combined with perfect weather on the day we jumped made for an awesome experience, loved the freefall and got some amazing photos thanks to Olly who dived with me to shoot the skydive. Cheers team and keep up your great work!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 4 September 2016

We decided to do a skydive as it was our honeymoon and we were in Queenstown. We booked the jump and paid online, which was all really easy. When we got there the wind had been a bit of a problem, so they weren't jumping at present, but were hopeful we would be able to as the winds were forecast to die down. We were told to check in with them every half hour, so we wandered around town for a bit, went back, still couldn't jump. We waited for 3 hours and then they decided the wind was ok to jump, but when we went to get on the bus it was full. They told us (just the 2 of us) that we'd have to wait half an hour for another bus, then 20 minutes later drove us to the site. We got changed and watched everyone who had been in our group do their skydive - and then were told the wind was too strong again and there would be no more jumps for today. When we looked around we realised that 4 of the people who had been on the bus with our group were spectators - had we been allowed to get on instead of them we would have jumped. We spoke to them when we got back to the shop and they said sorry but clearly didnt really care. We couldn't jump any other time as we only had that day in Queenstown then had to drive on elsewhere, so missed out. My advice would be to go to another company (there are others in Queenstown who do skydives) who aren't as busy, and then you, the paying jumper, may be given priority over spectators. If we go back we'll do a skydive with another company.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Not to be missed on a trip to queenstown! Staff were great, heaps of fun and made us feel at least slightly less nervous! Everything was very well organised and plenty of staff around to make sure everything ran smoothly! What an experience.... :)

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I was by far the oldest in our minibus going there - but my tandem instructor Rado was lovely and very calming influence. I did 15,000 jump - hey if you going to do it...et al...
If i'm honest the flight up was amazing - there is no more stunning location for my first skydive - the free fall was an OMG what am I doing moment - but after a few seconds I regained my composure - at all times knowing I was in safe reliable and trusted hands.Once my parachute opened it was simply fantastic.
Go on do it! - an experience of a lifetime - and Nzone were incredibly professional.
My didn't get photo/video package as my hubby and kids were waiting at the bottom and took plenty of pictures of my eye view descent. That and the memory was enough for me. I'm so glad I've done it - one off the checklist!

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This was a must do item on my bucket list for a long time and it was Super Amazing! I would do it again. Everyone was friendly and professional, and helped to put any fears at ease. Suzanna was so helpful with my 120 questions. Caue was my tandem master, and he was the "Best Ever" - I never NEVER felt unsafe for a minute. The Views were spectacular and the photographs were terrific too. Thank you to everyone from the sales person, the admin staff, the bus driver, the staff who welcomed at the airfield, the photographer and the Jump master. You guys rock!

Date of experience: August 2016