Open today: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm

Book in advance
from
AU$310.95
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Nzone Skydive
from AU$310.95
More Info
1,407 results
All reviews tandem master photo package re assuring free fall professional team amazing views these guys my partner nerves plane instructor video diving freaking briefing fear photos
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This was a must do item on my bucket list for a long time and it was Super Amazing! I would do it again. Everyone was friendly and professional, and helped to put any fears at ease. Suzanna was so helpful with my 120 questions. Caue was my tandem master, and he was the "Best Ever" - I never NEVER felt unsafe for a minute. The Views were spectacular and the photographs were terrific too. Thank you to everyone from the sales person, the admin staff, the bus driver, the staff who welcomed at the airfield, the photographer and the Jump master. You guys rock!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

The trip was awesome from start to finish! Headed in to Nzone at Shotover Street to register and was well taken care of - gave us directions since we were driving on our own to the drop zone. Arrived at the drop zone and the process was seamless.

Had Caue as my tandem master. Tons of jokes from start to finish. Very helpful since I was afraid of heights. Loved every second of free fall though. Highly recommend the Nzone Team!

1  Thank Joseph Y
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Found out about Nzone Skydive from internet and some review from Tripadvisor. Overall experience is great. Booking online was easy and informative. You can choose directly what you want between 9000, 120000, 15000feet. Selected 12k feet for my wife and me. The weather was nice on 3rd August, we were very fortunate as according to them, it was good weather since last 5days no jump. We had car, so from the shop, we drove to the airfield. We had the 830am schedule and everything were on time, good explanation given at the shop and also at the airfield. My diving instructor was Thomas from Hamilton. Great guy, make me calm during the whole experience and he's very chatty and friendly.
Thanks Nzone Skydive for the great experience and will definitely try again some other times if im coming back to Queenstown.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

My partner and I both jumped 15,000ft. Although the views were to die for, there were some issues. My partners tandem master was in constant communication with him, asking him how he was feeling, reassuring him about the upcoming jump, re-discussed the safely information while in the plane and just general conversation to keep his mind busy/get him excited for the jump! Unfortunately my tandem master was the complete opposite, he said NOTHING during the journey to our jump high which left me sitting there stressing out and working myself up. I feel like my jump wasn't as enjoyable as it could've been due to the lack of communication from my tandem instructor. Overall, the location is perfect, the mountains and the lake are just perfect backdrop but unfortunately my experience wasn't exactly what I hoped for, luckily my partner enjoyed every minute.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Chloe G
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Hands down the best activity I've done in New Zealand! From the front desk at check in to the tandem master, all staff were friendly and professional. I was also very impressed with the quality of the video footage and pictures all given to you on a USB stick after. A must do in New Zealand and worth every penny! (Thanks Tom you legend!!!)

Date of experience: July 2016