Open today: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm

Book in advance
from
AU$310.95
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Nzone Skydive
from AU$310.95
More Info
1,407 results
All reviews tandem master photo package re assuring free fall professional team amazing views these guys my partner nerves plane instructor video diving freaking briefing fear photos
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Hands down the best activity I've done in New Zealand! From the front desk at check in to the tandem master, all staff were friendly and professional. I was also very impressed with the quality of the video footage and pictures all given to you on a USB stick after. A must do in New Zealand and worth every penny! (Thanks Tom you legend!!!)

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

This was an amazing experience with a wonderful view of the mountains and lake below. Also getting the photos and video are defiantly worth it as they are so clear and a great way to show your family and friends and relive the experience.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Paragliding. Bungys. Scenic Flights. Water Rafting. Caving. Kayaking. Jet Boats. Cliff Jumps.

After living in Queenstown for the past year, I've done my fair share of adrenaline fuelled activities. Now thankfully to the guys at NZone, I can add Skydiving to the list! There are literally no words to describe the feeling of being thrown out of a plane at 15,000ft, falling for a minute at 200km an hour and gliding to the ground through one of the most beautiful parts of this planet. The only thing I can say is, 'When can I do it again?!'

Thanks so much to the guys at NZone! Staff were legends, photos and videos were on point and the experience was absolutely unreal! Definitely my top experience so far!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Once I had made up my mind I was going to attempt a Skydive . I visited NZone while on holidays in New Zealand .Mark who was at the frount desk gave me a brief review of what I might encounter if I went ahead with the dive . I was taken in to see a short video and given details on packages on offer . Before I could say Skydive I was on my way to the airport for takeoff .,after been dressed up in the gear ( boiler suit / flight Cap / goggles ) I met with the photographer Marcus a cool dude who would not look out of place in a Top Gun Movie he was very calm and reassuring . As I am not a lightweight I was hoping to have a strong tandem partner . I was not disappointed in Sasa a true professional NZones finest with almost 30000 dives under his belt . He made me feel at ease immediately I knew I was in good hands . Or should I say close body contact with the harness attaching us together . I've never been that close to a stranger or feeling happy about it and what was before me . I was about to dive from 15000 ft into the open sky and was ready the adrenaline was pumping . Door opened legs dangling over the side of the plane my hands on the harness and rocked back and forth to the count of 3 as instructed . Wow I was over the clouds and free falling fast for 8 seconds the pilot shoot was out now we were steady time to enjoy the experience which I truly did . It was magical / hard to put into words the feelings going through my head I was as free as a bird even managed to send a message to my family into the go pro camera and a little song .
I was ecstatic I had faced one of fears . I was also doing this in honour of my brother who's 2nd Anniversary was on the day . He had faced his illness from Cancer and his last few weeks with such bravery I felt if he could do that I could gain strength from him to be Brave .. And to all the other victims of Cancer who fight so bravely every day .
Once grounded I felt extremely happy and so glad I had dived . NZone are a very professional team I know as I had just thrusted them with my life from 15000 feet ....? Thank you so much
I would definitely recommend the team at NZone should you visit Queenstown New Zealand .
Go On Just Do It ...... It's Legally ok to get High This Way ✈️👍

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 7 August 2016

You'll have a great view as you jump out of a perfectly good plane. The staff make sure you are comfortable and do a good job of keeping you safe(and alive). They have altitude choices of 9000, 12000, and 15000 feet. For extra charge you can have them equip a GoPro or have another cameraman jump to record your experience. The free fall is about 40 seconds to a minute, followed by about 3-4 minutes of parachuting back to the ground. Def a great experience.

Date of experience: June 2016