Open today: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm

Book in advance
from
AU$317.90
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Nzone Skydive
from AU$317.90
More Info
1,410 results
All reviews tandem master photo package re assuring free fall professional team amazing views these guys my partner nerves plane instructor video diving freaking briefing fear photos
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Once I had made up my mind I was going to attempt a Skydive . I visited NZone while on holidays in New Zealand .Mark who was at the frount desk gave me a brief review of what I might encounter if I went ahead with the dive . I was taken in to see a short video and given details on packages on offer . Before I could say Skydive I was on my way to the airport for takeoff .,after been dressed up in the gear ( boiler suit / flight Cap / goggles ) I met with the photographer Marcus a cool dude who would not look out of place in a Top Gun Movie he was very calm and reassuring . As I am not a lightweight I was hoping to have a strong tandem partner . I was not disappointed in Sasa a true professional NZones finest with almost 30000 dives under his belt . He made me feel at ease immediately I knew I was in good hands . Or should I say close body contact with the harness attaching us together . I've never been that close to a stranger or feeling happy about it and what was before me . I was about to dive from 15000 ft into the open sky and was ready the adrenaline was pumping . Door opened legs dangling over the side of the plane my hands on the harness and rocked back and forth to the count of 3 as instructed . Wow I was over the clouds and free falling fast for 8 seconds the pilot shoot was out now we were steady time to enjoy the experience which I truly did . It was magical / hard to put into words the feelings going through my head I was as free as a bird even managed to send a message to my family into the go pro camera and a little song .
I was ecstatic I had faced one of fears . I was also doing this in honour of my brother who's 2nd Anniversary was on the day . He had faced his illness from Cancer and his last few weeks with such bravery I felt if he could do that I could gain strength from him to be Brave .. And to all the other victims of Cancer who fight so bravely every day .
Once grounded I felt extremely happy and so glad I had dived . NZone are a very professional team I know as I had just thrusted them with my life from 15000 feet ....? Thank you so much
I would definitely recommend the team at NZone should you visit Queenstown New Zealand .
Go On Just Do It ...... It's Legally ok to get High This Way ✈️👍

Reviewed 7 August 2016

You'll have a great view as you jump out of a perfectly good plane. The staff make sure you are comfortable and do a good job of keeping you safe(and alive). They have altitude choices of 9000, 12000, and 15000 feet. For extra charge you can have them equip a GoPro or have another cameraman jump to record your experience. The free fall is about 40 seconds to a minute, followed by about 3-4 minutes of parachuting back to the ground. Def a great experience.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Queenstown is the place to skydive and Nzone are the guys to jump with! The staff are friendly and professional; everyone from checking in at the shop to out at the drop zone - they make the whole experience even better. Jumping 15,000ft over the Remarks, one of the most beautiful places in NZ - it's a must do when you get to Queestown. Can't rate these guys high enough!

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Nice trip in the air ,nice view around the wakatipu lake.My coach is Rudy,he is thoughtful and patient.Hope he still remember me,thank him for giving me a perfect trip in the air!Love him~~~

1  Thank rudysrx
Reviewed 1 August 2016

truly,just enjoy it! AND remember that choose the highest one!!!OR you will be regretful!!!the man who carried me, sorry I forget his name, was very nice!