Open today: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm

Book in advance
from
AU$317.90
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Nzone Skydive
from AU$317.90
More Info
1,410 results
All reviews tandem master photo package re assuring free fall professional team amazing views these guys my partner nerves plane instructor video diving freaking briefing fear photos
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2016

You'll have a great view as you jump out of a perfectly good plane. The staff make sure you are comfortable and do a good job of keeping you safe(and alive). They have altitude choices of 9000, 12000, and 15000 feet. For extra charge you can have them equip a GoPro or have another cameraman jump to record your experience. The free fall is about 40 seconds to a minute, followed by about 3-4 minutes of parachuting back to the ground. Def a great experience.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Queenstown is the place to skydive and Nzone are the guys to jump with! The staff are friendly and professional; everyone from checking in at the shop to out at the drop zone - they make the whole experience even better. Jumping 15,000ft over the Remarks, one of the most beautiful places in NZ - it's a must do when you get to Queestown. Can't rate these guys high enough!

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Nice trip in the air ,nice view around the wakatipu lake.My coach is Rudy,he is thoughtful and patient.Hope he still remember me,thank him for giving me a perfect trip in the air!Love him~~~

1  Thank rudysrx
Reviewed 1 August 2016

truly,just enjoy it! AND remember that choose the highest one!!!OR you will be regretful!!!the man who carried me, sorry I forget his name, was very nice!

Reviewed 29 July 2016

I am shocked at the TripAdvisor comments of bad service... I did my first skydive yesterday (yay!) & every staff member that I came across excelled in customer service. I chose to self drive to the drop zone as I was coming from Arrowtown & I arrived at 10:30am. I was greeted at the door by Kate, then Jess who checked me in & I picked which photo option I wanted. I was told that all of my information was to be put into the system to create a manefest. She pointed out where the toilets were, the internet room, the location of a vending machine & also where I could get some water if needed & was told they would find me when they were ready for me.

I strolled outside & watched many jumpers having the experience of their lives & landing with the biggest smiles on their faces. I overheard people making calls to their families, excitidly telling them that they had just done a skydive! This was enjoyable to watch & made me more excited for my turn.

The time came for me to 'suit up' along with about 5 other people...I was given a locker to keep all of my valuables, the key was kept safe in another locker manned by a member of staff. We were all given jumpsuits to wear & our designated tandem master fitted us with a harness, a hat, goggles & gloves. I chose the 'Ultimate Combo' for my photo option which included (among other things) my own photographer who would jump along side us to picture and film the whole experience. This included a pre jump interview.

Due to heavy rainfall the night before we were unable to take off on the grassy landing strip at the drop zone. Instead we were shuttled to the airport nearby, this wasn't an issue. The flight up to altitude was a scenic flight on its own. Remarkables looked amazing with its snow capped peaks!!!

The whole time I felt at ease by my instructor/tandem master Scott & my designated camera man Vasi. I was completely confident in the skills of the skydivers & the work that goes on behind the scenes to ensure customer safety at all times. Being able to read the weather conditions, assigning people based on weight distribution on the plane, assigning people to an instructor based on weight and parachute capacity must be a full time job on its own! This is something that we as customers never have to worry about because NZone do all of that, we just get the experience knowing we are in safe hands!

I truely commend the health and saftey procedure in place and think everybody should consider this before they moan about waiting times. I had roughly a 2 hour wait before I did my jump which didn't bother me at all, I just sat back & enjoyed the whole experience. Give yourself plenty of time so you are never in a position that you feel rushed to get to another activity elsewhere & you will have the experience of your life!

To top it off I received a USB stick full of photos and a video of my whole experience which I LOVE and have been watching and re-living it over and over again!! Thank you so much Vasi - it takes great skill to capture any picture while moving, let alone freefalling from 15,000ft. You are AMAZING!!

I thoroughly recommend NZONE to everyone wanting to do a skydive!!

And lastly, a shout out to Tom - thanks for everything!!!