Open today: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
NZONE Skydive Queenstown

Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Nzone Skydive
More Info
1,415 results
All reviews tandem master photo package re assuring free fall professional team amazing views these guys my partner nerves plane instructor video diving freaking briefing fear photos
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2016

truly,just enjoy it! AND remember that choose the highest one!!!OR you will be regretful!!!the man who carried me, sorry I forget his name, was very nice!

Reviewed 29 July 2016

I am shocked at the TripAdvisor comments of bad service... I did my first skydive yesterday (yay!) & every staff member that I came across excelled in customer service. I chose to self drive to the drop zone as I was coming from Arrowtown & I arrived at 10:30am. I was greeted at the door by Kate, then Jess who checked me in & I picked which photo option I wanted. I was told that all of my information was to be put into the system to create a manefest. She pointed out where the toilets were, the internet room, the location of a vending machine & also where I could get some water if needed & was told they would find me when they were ready for me.

I strolled outside & watched many jumpers having the experience of their lives & landing with the biggest smiles on their faces. I overheard people making calls to their families, excitidly telling them that they had just done a skydive! This was enjoyable to watch & made me more excited for my turn.

The time came for me to 'suit up' along with about 5 other people...I was given a locker to keep all of my valuables, the key was kept safe in another locker manned by a member of staff. We were all given jumpsuits to wear & our designated tandem master fitted us with a harness, a hat, goggles & gloves. I chose the 'Ultimate Combo' for my photo option which included (among other things) my own photographer who would jump along side us to picture and film the whole experience. This included a pre jump interview.

Due to heavy rainfall the night before we were unable to take off on the grassy landing strip at the drop zone. Instead we were shuttled to the airport nearby, this wasn't an issue. The flight up to altitude was a scenic flight on its own. Remarkables looked amazing with its snow capped peaks!!!

The whole time I felt at ease by my instructor/tandem master Scott & my designated camera man Vasi. I was completely confident in the skills of the skydivers & the work that goes on behind the scenes to ensure customer safety at all times. Being able to read the weather conditions, assigning people based on weight distribution on the plane, assigning people to an instructor based on weight and parachute capacity must be a full time job on its own! This is something that we as customers never have to worry about because NZone do all of that, we just get the experience knowing we are in safe hands!

I truely commend the health and saftey procedure in place and think everybody should consider this before they moan about waiting times. I had roughly a 2 hour wait before I did my jump which didn't bother me at all, I just sat back & enjoyed the whole experience. Give yourself plenty of time so you are never in a position that you feel rushed to get to another activity elsewhere & you will have the experience of your life!

To top it off I received a USB stick full of photos and a video of my whole experience which I LOVE and have been watching and re-living it over and over again!! Thank you so much Vasi - it takes great skill to capture any picture while moving, let alone freefalling from 15,000ft. You are AMAZING!!

I thoroughly recommend NZONE to everyone wanting to do a skydive!!

And lastly, a shout out to Tom - thanks for everything!!!

Reviewed 28 July 2016

It was a freakin' awesome experience. Something you will really treasure and look back for the rest of your life! A must try in Queenstown! I wished they have a better photo or souvenir set considering the price of the ultimate photo package. We received a USB for the Ultimate package, Nevis provides you with an Album, a shirt, cap and certificates. Overall it is still one of the best skydive spots and experience in NZ considering their safety track record and professionalism of the staff and tandem divers.
Kudos to NZONE!

1  Thank JosephT2455
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Arrive at the shop, check in, briefing on the itinerary and we set off. Change gears and off we go on the 12,000 feet private jet. Jump down together with your tandem professional instructor. Amazing view. Worth it!

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

If you are looking to Skydive and have never done it before this is the best place to do it. Me and my husband jumped at 12,000ft end of July. The scenery from up there was dramatic, breathtaking and beautiful. The staff at NZone were very supportive , helpful and motivating right through pick up at NZone to the drop off zone. Special thanks to the tandem masters and photographers who are excellent. Would highly recommend NZone to anyone looking to tick Skydive off their bucket list.