We stayed at the Rees for 8 nights and were happy we did.
We choose to stay in a room over the apartment. We also choose a room with a lake view.
The room was spacious and we loved the shower! Very clean which is a big deal for me.
Hotel staff was amazing! Very friendly and helpful! My husband and myself utilized the shuttle bus into town quit frequently which was nice. There is also a trial along the lake which takes you to the downtown area which is very nice with beautiful views. Its about a 30min walk or so.
We did not eat at the resturant there at the hotel but heard it was very good.
There is no pool. They do have available parking at no additional cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments Queenstown is the new gateway to the True South. We welcome you to enjoy the ultimate Queenstown accommodation experience and savor the rich heritage, vibrant culture and diverse attractions of New Zealand’s glorious Queenstown and Southern Lakes District. The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments Queenstown offers luxury accommodation on the edge of Lake Wakatipu, looking out to The Remarkable Mountains. The Rees Hotel is conveniently located to Queenstown Airport and a short drive away from the centre of Queenstown, and central to the wide range of high quality, year-round attractions and activities offered by Queenstown and the broader Southern Lakes District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Agoda, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Hotelopia and Cancelon so you can book your The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rees Hotel And Luxury Apartments
- Rees Hotel Queenstown
- The Rees Hotel Luxury Apartments