“Worth the wait”

Fergburger
Ranked #35 of 278 Restaurants in Queenstown
Price range: USD 0 - USD 13
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I’m not sure if these are the best burgers in the world, but they are very, very good! The wait time is well managed by the staff. Don’t even try to place a phone order during peak times as they do not pick up.

Write a ReviewReviews (12,089)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We checked out the burger restaurant, the ice cream shop and the bakery and they were all delicious.

The lines can seem pretty long at times but the lines go by fast. The way the ordering set is allows them to keep the lines rolling. I would recommend getting one burger and splitting it cause they're huge. I ate an entire burger and felt super full all day.

At the bakery I tasted their cream donut and it was so good.

The ice cream is amazing. Keep your receipt from the burger joint cause it has a coupon you can use at the ice cream shop.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It is the best burger in town. I would recommend Fergburger and their signature sauce. I did not like their onion rings but their fries is yummy.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We tried to order by phone but impossible if busy. Great burgers and not too long to wait we arrived at 5.15 pm. Burgers are big served. A must experience while in Queenstown.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We stayed 2 nights in Queenstown before heading to the Milford Track! My husband and I were amazed about the queue in front of this small burger place - regardless of the time of the day, people were queuing to get burgers.

So of course as pure foodies and curious traveller, we were like we absolutely need to try these burgers! It took 45 mins for my husband to place our order and 20mins after we finally received our giant gourmet burger with fries.

So, was it worth the wait? Hell yes! Both burgers were juicy, meat perfectly cooked, and flavours so yummy! It was pleasure, pleasure, pleasure !! And the fries... another level!

The next morning we went to the Ferg Bakery next door and coffees and pastries were also top! Highly recommended!!!