“Yummy all way!”

Fergburger
Ranked #8 of 28 Quick Bites in Queenstown
Price range: USD 7 - USD 14
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It is the best burger in town. I would recommend Fergburger and their signature sauce. I did not like their onion rings but their fries is yummy.

Date of visit: March 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (12,669)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We tried to order by phone but impossible if busy. Great burgers and not too long to wait we arrived at 5.15 pm. Burgers are big served. A must experience while in Queenstown.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We stayed 2 nights in Queenstown before heading to the Milford Track! My husband and I were amazed about the queue in front of this small burger place - regardless of the time of the day, people were queuing to get burgers.

So of course as pure foodies and curious traveller, we were like we absolutely need to try these burgers! It took 45 mins for my husband to place our order and 20mins after we finally received our giant gourmet burger with fries.

So, was it worth the wait? Hell yes! Both burgers were juicy, meat perfectly cooked, and flavours so yummy! It was pleasure, pleasure, pleasure !! And the fries... another level!

The next morning we went to the Ferg Bakery next door and coffees and pastries were also top! Highly recommended!!!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went about 11 am on a Sunday--perfect timing. It was shy of a 5 minute wait to order. We then had our burgers in about 10 to 15 minutes. I love lamb and enjoyed my lamb burger but, while the bun and accompaniments were excellent, the lamb was a bit disappointing having too much gristle. My lamb burger in Wanaka was far superior.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Fergburgers are delicious. Totally worth the wait. Staff are friendly and efficient. Food is amazing

Date of visit: February 2018