“Adrenaline plus”

New Zealand's Biggest Swing: Nevis Swing Queenstown
USD 119.42*
Auckland Harbour Bridge Bungy Jump
More attraction details
Owner description: AJ Hackett Bungy is the world pioneer of commercial Bungy Jumping. It all started in Queenstown, New Zealand in 1988, and since then they have become an established World Leader in the Tourism Industry. Recognised for an innovative, and “outside the square” style, AJ Hackett Bungy is continually looking towards new ventures and pushing industry boundaries. Their professional crew, high operating standards, training schemes and procedures ensure an impeccable safety record.
Reviewed 28 March 2012

This is a very scary adrenaline busting thing to do in Queenstown. The crew were very professional and helped you through the fear of actually jumping!! A must do if your in town and want to buzz for the rest of the day!

There are newer reviews for AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand

Reviewed 28 March 2012

If jumping off a bridge tied to a rubber band is your idea of fun go for it. I enjoyed watching those brave ?? This is an activity that really is professional in every way. Great set up worth a visit

Reviewed 28 March 2012

a must do for those who are visiting Queenstown - huge adreneline rush - I am scared of heights, but I loved this!!

Reviewed 23 March 2012

At 59, I had no intention of jumping off a bridge. We only intended to see where the bungy jump was invented. Instead, my husband bought me a jump as an anniversary gift and off I found myself flying! And then flying back up the other way. Otherworldly experience, really. Crew was very professional, very helpful, explained everything and were really friendly. Photo package was really good, if a little pricey. But we emailed a couple of the pictures to my son and I am now the old lady hero of his workplace. Great fun, but I advise you do it spur of the moment like I did, because when I saw the pictures, I did question my own sanity. Or my husband's motives!

1  Thank Andrea B
Reviewed 22 March 2012

The 400 foot fall from the Nevis Bridge was gentler than I expected; it was actually graceful. As the entire rope extended the first bounce was very smooth, and the subsequent bounces were easy as well. A delightful and unique experience.

1  Thank dort1gold