“I did it!!”

USD 139.76*
and up
The Original Kawarau Bridge Bungy Jump in Queenstown
More attraction details
Owner description: AJ Hackett Bungy is the world pioneer of commercial Bungy Jumping. It all started in Queenstown, New Zealand in 1988, and since then they have become an established World Leader in the Tourism Industry. Recognised for an innovative, and “outside the square” style, AJ Hackett Bungy is continually looking towards new ventures and pushing industry boundaries. Their professional crew, high operating standards, training schemes and procedures ensure an impeccable safety record.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
88 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“I did it!!”
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Wow...with the blood rushing to your head and all the adrenaline, there are fewer experiences which get you going like a bungy, and I was very happy that we did our first bungy at the place where commercial bungy jumping started (Kawarau bridge).
We drove down here in the afternoon, and booked a tandem as my wife was too scared to do it alone. They were very professional about it and to be honest, we didn't have too much time to get scared as our turn came almost as soon as we got on to the bridge. The instructor tied our legs together and before we knew it, we were on the edge...The next few seconds went by in a blur and you have to experience it to know what it feels like.. its something else.
The photos and videos are a little pricey, but that's a price you pay for bragging back home, so we took both. You even get a free t - shirt but nothing compares to the feeling in your head and the pounding of your heart. AJ Hackett has a very good safety record and Kawarau has awesome views all the way down...so do it here if you are too scared of the other ones in QT

• Chinese (Traditional) first
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC FUN!!”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I loved the Nevis Bungy. I'm not one for heights, but it's always been on my Bucket List to bungy and the Nevis is a great one to jump. You start with a great scenic drive up to the top, the staff get you harnessed up (and they check the harness a million times before you jump), there's great music once across to the jump site and a super supportive staff team to make you feel safe. Awesome experience!

Visited March 2012
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“WOW! I DID IT.”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Wowwwwwwwww, i did it. :) Unforgettable experience in my life...

Visited October 2011
New Zealand
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Panned for gold at the Goldfields Mining Centre, Kawarau Gorge, NZ”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

This was a brilliant day. I will be exceedingly rich if the price of gold continues to rise and rise. I panned and was rewarded with 6 slivers, which when suspended in the water in the small bottle appeared so much larger.
The best part of the activity was the tour and history talk led and given by 'Shorty" a lovely man, whose obvious enthusiasm for the subject and history of gold mining in NZ was infectious.

Florida
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Exciting”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Watched 3 people take the plunge. Very exciting! Would be fun to be in the recovery boat.