Lowest prices for your stay
AU$141
Fully refundable before Thu, 2 May
No prepayment needed
Priceline
Agoda.com
AU$118
Fully refundable before Thu, 2 May
No fees just great deals
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2019 via mobile

Stayed two nights. Very friendly staff, excellent price for the spacious room. All new and renovated. Clean and nice. The amenities were more than adequate, linen of high quality. The location is also very good not noisy at all. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2019

Staff was quite friendly and helpful, I cannot fault that however I found that the accommodation itself did not live up to expectations. The pictures make the units seem quite modern but they could use some touchups.

We had a studio / mezzanine unit which does not even have a sofa (just 2 very uncomfy and odd soft chairs which only have an armrest on 1 side). There were no proper facilities to cook (a microwave is not a cooking facitility). The bathroom is exceptionally tight and there is no handshower available. In addition, they boast about superfast fibre internet connections but don't be fooled, it was exceptionally slow and my phone hotspot was not only faster but more consistent. They also say the room has a balcony but last time I checked a mezzanine is not a balcony.

What I really did not appreciate was that there is a very pushy sign on the table saying that late checkouts will have a charge of 50 NZD per half hour. I have never in my life seen this before and find it very rude. People check out half an hour late sometimes ... deal with it and don't threaten with extra charges.

This is not a cheap place to stay and Im sure there are better places to stay in the area with more value.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JorisE87
Reviewed 28 March 2019 via mobile

It was a very spacious unit which was great. Good size bathroom. Strange smell in the bathroom and kitchen which was there the whole time and we needed to air it out when we were there. Parking is ridiculously tight. I found the bed too hard but others might be ok with that. Owner very nice.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

Highly recommend... clean tidy. Left my Birthday cards upstairs on the bed and owner kindly called us so we returned to pick them up with my scratchies. Totally recommend. Staff very helpful and pointed out places to eat etc. good location as we had a car.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 3 March 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for the weekend. So clean tidy and fabulous service .
Bus stop across the road so handy , yummy "crusty corner cafe"
2min walk to that .
Room just lovely thank you so much .
Bus takes about 10mins to town . Super market 5mins walk away .

Date of stay: March 2019