“Amazing service freshest sushi in town”
Review of Cafe Tokyo

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Tokyo
Ranked #162 of 410 Restaurants in Dunedin
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I love cafe Tokyo I have been to many other Japanese restaurants in Dunedin and they do not compare to cafe Tokyo I would not hesitate to recommend this humble restaurant to anyone.
I highly recommend their salmon sushi as their pieces are always fresh and have a lot of salmon packed into each piece.
The customer service is amazing and the staff are always friendly and welcoming
I will consistently be a returning customer

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 28 January 2018

I come here regularly and have done since I moved here 12 years ago and have continued to do so under the new management in c. 2014-15. Friendly service and they really add in plenty of filling to the sushi and also their rice balls. Would highly recommend any of their sushi. If rice balls are more your thing, definitely try the crispy chicken and the chicken teriyaki ones.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 23 September 2017

A great place. Friendly people, good food at reasonable prices. I particularly enjoyed the Teppan Chicken sizzling plate.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Had dinner here and my partner and I ordered a few small dishes and some sushi -
everything was delicious and great value!! The staff were super friendly, welcoming and polite, greeting us as soon as we opened the door and thanking us as we left. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Small cafe/sushi bar this, just south of the octagon Helpful and pleasant staff. The box of dumplings was good, and at a good price, but I do prefer it when you can made a more individual selection

Date of visit: June 2017