We spent one night in Dunedin at the Bluestone on George and wish we could have stayed longer. Dunedin is a beautiful city and the Bluestone is delightful. Because the hotel is set back from the road, we drove by it at first. We had to drive up a fairly steep driveway, but the higher location makes the views better. Our room was large, extremely clean, comfortable and modern. The fully equipped kitchen would be great for anyone who wants to cook a meal. The washer/dryer combination was interesting -- read ALL the instructions before you use it! It takes a while to wash and dry a small load. The owner was very friendly and gave us some suggestions for places to visit in Dunedin. A small friendly cat is in residence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bluestone is a small property owned and operated by its owners who take personal care in every aspect of the business to ensure our guests have a pleasant experience. Bluestone has studio rooms suitable for the single and couple travellers, or business clients, and is not a family orientated property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Bluestone on George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluestone On George Dunedin
- Bluestone On George Hotel Dunedin