Check in service was great and very helpful in giving directions. We stayed in room 303 the Premier Studio Apartment Elite, however we were disappointed as we had paid to recieve an upgraded larger room which was in all very tiny and the balcony was also quite small. The room did come with washing machine and dryer and also featured a double spa bath and the decor was supberb with a very comfy bed. We were told the views would look over the harbour, however the view was a little bit of a disappointment as you could only see scatters of the harbour. With the parking it was for free but you are on a hill.There are lifts to each floors, and Wi Fi was $5 per 300MB.Location great as was a 5min walk to the CBD.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bluestone is a small property owned and operated by its owners who take personal care in every aspect of the business to ensure our guests have a pleasant experience. Bluestone has studio rooms suitable for the single and couple travellers, or business clients, and is not a family orientated property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Bluestone on George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluestone On George Dunedin
- Bluestone On George Hotel Dunedin