“Breakfast”
Review of The Coffee Club - CLOSED

The Coffee Club
Price range: USD 7 - USD 14
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Coffee Club Hagley Park on Victoria Street of Christchurch. Opens daily for breakfast, lunch, coffee, drinks & cake. Choose between a wide range of delicious meals from our all day menu. For Good Food, Great Service, Excellent Coffee, make sure you visit The Coffee Club Hagley Park on Victoria Street! Free wifi with any purchase.
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Here for father's day breakfast. Great food and great friendly service. Eggs ben with bacon. Thanks team.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I went to this cafe last weekend. I had a scone and a hot chocolate. The scone was heated as requested. The first thing that made me think the scone was terrible was when the scone could not be cut - knife simply couldn't get through it. I persevered and eventually cut it in half by sawing through it. The scone was so chewy that I couldn't eat it.
I sent it back and I got a new one. Same issue - uneatable. I asked the waitress to take it away. She did but there was no offer of a refund until she came over 10 mins later and asked me how was the scone?!!!! I told her she had taken it away as requested. It was then she asked me if I'd like a refund!
The hot choc was not much better - luke warm and tasted like heated chocolate milk you'd get at supermarket.
I won't be returning.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We had breakfast here and it was perfect and very tasty. Service was excellent. Coffee great and newspapers if you wanted

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

We don't see how you could complain about this place...
The food was super yummy and a good portion, staff were friendly and helpful!!
The place look clean and tidy.
Every other customer that was there were enjoying themselves also..
We were so impressed with Coffee Club
we will recommend it to our friends.....

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Once again enjoyed the steak sandwich always tender. On this occasion at the Victoria St cafe on Waitangi Day was blown away with the wonderful service of the one counter staff. She made you feel comfortable and the place had a number of other people dining. Two other establishments I had to bypass on the way here.
Neither had any customers. Goes to show you can rely on Coffee Club. Thank you.