“Awe inspiring scenery, beautiful weather and the perfect tour guide”
Review of Can NZ

Can NZ
Ranked #15 of 91 Tours in Christchurch
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sightseeing tours including ,Aoraki Mount Cook Day tour or overnight trip,Tekapo transfer tour,Christchurch garden tour , Akaroa Day trip with nature cruise or swim with dolphins, Kaikoura whalewatching ,swim with dolphins, Hanmer hot spring trips , Tranz Alpine train day tour with hiking in the Arthurs Pass National Park , wineries and hiking.I prepare homemade 2 course picnic lunches which enables us to have flexibility so that we can change our schedule if the weather is not on our side.My vehicle seats 7 guests. However am able to arrange charters of larger reliable vehicles to suit clients wishes or groups size.I also speak and write Japanese so delighted to assist guests from Japan with their holidays to New Zealand.
Tampa, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awe inspiring scenery, beautiful weather and the perfect tour guide”
Reviewed 23 October 2010

My wife and I employed Can NZ for our tour of the south island of New Zealand in May, 2006. Our guide, Craig Rome, was absolutely fabulous. We went over to the west coast where we had a seaside picnic. The next morning we helicoptered to the top of a glacier and afterwards hiked through tropical vegetation to view Mirror Lake. Craig drove us alongside the magnificent Southern Alps where we ended the day at a beautiful hotel at the foot of Mount Cook.The view from our breakfast table next morning of snow covered Mount Cook was spectacular. Craig is very knowledgeable and open to your every whim. He is also most enjoyable to engage in conversation. Craig rates 5 stars.

2 Thank spoofjr

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Tour!”
Reviewed 1 May 2010

Craig Rome is an excellent tour guide. We drove down to Queenstown and drove back to Christchurch. He was very knowledgeable, flexible, pleasant and informative with a great sense of humour. And it was very clear that he tried his best to show me the best of NZ in every single minute which was great.

I would definitely recommend Craig to anyone, especially those who want to have a special customised trip for herself/himself or in a small group for New Zealand. Definitely, he will make your trip memorable and enjoyable.

And if you are a dog lover, like me, then you MUST meet his adorable ‘Chibi’. She is absolutely beautiful, gorgeous and lovely!!

4 Thank EJ_Aus