“Amazing !!”

Ranked #34 of 133 Restaurants in Blenheim
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Rocco's was recommended to us and we are so glad we indulged. Everything we had was absolutely divine ! Garlic bread amazing, Scallops were to die for, and the Filet mignon was cooked to perfection as was the Carpaccio...service was great and friendly. Definitely dont miss visiting this amazing little restaurant. One of the best value restaurant's we have ever been too.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Garlic bread was delicious and I had the entree size lasagna which I was glad I ordered as a main size would have been to big and not leave any room for the amazing chocolate brownie. The brownie was warm and crunchy on the outside and gooey and delicious on the inside with vanilla ice cream. I did ask for the chocolate sauce to be on the side. Well worth a visit. I will return.

1  Thank 622suziej
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

After searching a few places rather let in the day we were happy that we could be fitted in and certainly did not regret our choice, just a small distance away form the centre but very Italian and authentic, we had a lovely evening meal well cooked and presented and Happy efficient service.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

My husband said "I wish this meal would never finish!" which is how I felt too!! A great find in a midsize town; it was indeed a little bit of Italy in Marlborough. Service was pleasant, timely and unobtrusive with the manager bringing back our misplaced motel key after they'd closed for the evening! We had three courses just because they were so tempting by menu description. Where normally we'd only order two courses and then take some home in doggie bags that was not the case here - we ate the lot! I had the house steak special "...alla Rocco" and my husband had the fillet mignon, both perfectly cooked; I also had the "Americani" chocolate brownie to name some. Yum!
Children near us were well catered for and it seemed their family was a local one.
We highly recommend this restaurant and were sorry we couldn't go back again as we are passing through town.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

traditional style dining in a comfortable setting makes this ideal for a relaxed meal out with friends.