“Very happy evening meal with much to recommend”

Rocco's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 121 Restaurants in Blenheim
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

After searching a few places rather let in the day we were happy that we could be fitted in and certainly did not regret our choice, just a small distance away form the centre but very Italian and authentic, we had a lovely evening meal well cooked and presented and Happy efficient service.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

My husband said "I wish this meal would never finish!" which is how I felt too!! A great find in a midsize town; it was indeed a little bit of Italy in Marlborough. Service was pleasant, timely and unobtrusive with the manager bringing back our misplaced motel key after they'd closed for the evening! We had three courses just because they were so tempting by menu description. Where normally we'd only order two courses and then take some home in doggie bags that was not the case here - we ate the lot! I had the house steak special "...alla Rocco" and my husband had the fillet mignon, both perfectly cooked; I also had the "Americani" chocolate brownie to name some. Yum!
Children near us were well catered for and it seemed their family was a local one.
We highly recommend this restaurant and were sorry we couldn't go back again as we are passing through town.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

traditional style dining in a comfortable setting makes this ideal for a relaxed meal out with friends.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Arrived in Blenheim restaurant recommended to us. Tuesday night wasn't busy. We went for the daily special of Lasagne. It was delicious obviously home made & so tasty along with the red wine recommended by the owner. Def worth a visit.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Ive been living in Blenheim for over 4 years and I have never been to Roccos. But my neighbour asked me out for a meal and he suggested Roccos. Wow, service, food, atmosphere very warming and comfortable and a great choice of food to order.
If you want a good meal with variety of steak, fish, or seafood, Lasanga and Pastas there is plenty to choose from,