The hotel is situated just a short stroll from the centre of town with its shops and eateries. It has an impressive entrance that welcomes you. Check-in was efficient and friendly.
Our room was on the upper floor and overlooked the open-air swimming pool. The kitchenette was located in its own area off the room. We did not use the kitchenette apart from making hot drinks. The room had a comfortable king sized bed, two easy chairs and a coffee table. The bathroom was of average size with a shower over the bath. Everything in the room worked.
We had dinner at the hotel and it was enjoyable. We would stay there again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marlborough's premier 5-Star boutique hotel overlooking Seymour Square Gardens prides itself on offering guests 80 luxury studios and suite accommodation with enviable attention to detail and all just a short walk from Blenheim's town centre. Enjoy an environment of seclusion, comfort and intimacy with attentive yet unobtrusive service. Our staff continually strives to exceed guests expectations. Chateau Marlborough will cater to your every need with breakfast restaurant, full conference, house bar facilities and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Agoda, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Chateau Marlborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Marlborough Blenheim, New Zealand
- Chateau Marlborough Hotel Blenheim