“generous serving! ”
Review of Mrs Vercoes Diner

Mrs Vercoes Diner
Ranked #75 of 130 Restaurants in Blenheim
Price range: USD 2 - USD 17
Description: Mrs Vercoes Diner is a Boutique Kiwi fusion Diner with a few surprises. A place where you can come and get home styled cooked everything from comfort food to Shakes, Doughnuts and Fries.
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

been here three times. this is the best place to go when you are on cheat day as they serve humongous food! lovely and valuable. i enjoyed the iconic ambience and staff are friendly. however, the fried chicken i had was undercooked and it tasted rotten(seemed to have been thawed for a longer time or cooked while still frozen). i suggest sharing a meal or two with someone to finish it all off.

1  Thank Verma Joy A

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Been here few times as I really like their coffee, took my family here sunday afternoon shop a bit busy. We took a seat and menu but my god we couldn’t understand each other as the music too loud. We went out and go somewhere else.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Me & one of my besties went out for dinner to celebrate her new business venture on the evening of March 15th. I must admit, I had been into Mrs Vercoes for coffee previously, and like some if the reviews mentioned, found the staff kinda sour and dour, and the service slooow. But tonight, Mrs Vercoe herself was there, and greeted us with a big smile, and a nice compliment for me ;-) There was another lovely woman (didn't get her name, but she was super helpful and friendly, and very welcoming) serving us. It was at 7 pm and the place was busy, but we got our meals promptly, and they WERE SOOOO GOOD. Bestie got this huge hot dog meal with lots of bacon and cheese, with fries, and veggie me got the vegetarian burger (made vegan) with fries and it was just amazeballs good!! The decor and music and art is just so damn cool too. Highly recommend this place!!!!!

1  Thank Angela S
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely decor, but found the staff to be super unfriendly. Ordered coffee, a milk shake and some curly fries. Coffee was lovely and really well made. Milk shake however was fairly wishy washy and served in a warm glass bottle. Curly fries were ok, but super pricey for what they were.
As delightful as the decor was the table we were sat at was really greasy.
Did enjoy the music playing, bit different to anywhere else in town. Probably wouldnt go again

1  Thank bigplans28
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Do not order a cake from this place. Unreliable and you’ll be very disappointed. Pre ordered a bday cake 2wks prior and when the time comes to pick it up I was told that they haven’t made one as they were very busy. No sense arguing as you will be ask to leave.

16  Thank chellecruz22