“Always come here when we are in Blenheim”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Akbabas Turkish Kebab and Coffee House
Ranked #50 of 130 Restaurants in Blenheim
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favourites in Blenheim and we always go there when we are in town. This time we ordered mixed open kebabs with lamb and falafal for me and meat mix for my husband as always service was friendly and prompt and the food was great for a quick meal in a hurry or they have lots of seating so you can take your time and enjoy the food more slowly.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

We tried the Chicken shish and Lamb shish on Monday night and were very impressed. They were delicious and filling and just what we wanted. We would definitely recommend them to everyone and even on this quiet summer night, they were quite busy.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I regularly visit this kebab house as it is the best in town . Always fast and fresh! Great ‘club card’ for frequent users . Same owners for the last decade at least. Great job guys.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

When it comes to my lunch this place is my favorite. I mostly order iskander which is full of flavors and tasty.