Stayed three nights. Comfortable enough and tidy. A few negatives however which are asking for a refresh if they want to keep up with the local competition:
1) Stingy Sky TV package, with only about 10 channels (and that includes the free-to-air ones). One sports channel only and no kids channels or news channels.
2) Stingy wifi. As others have mentioned 50MB is really a small amount these days. Wouldn't have been so bad except cell reception in the unit we stayed in was inexplicably poor, so we couldn't effectively use our phone as a hotspot. So, I have listed this motel as "no free wifi", as 50MB doesn't really count.
3) We couldn't get the drier to work and one staff member seemed to be having a grumpy day when asked to assist (the other staff were friendly though).
On the positive side, our room had a very good shower & bath setup!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Commodore Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Commodore Court Motel Blenheim, Marlborough, New Zealand