“Cute wee cafe”

Haven Cafe
Ranked #4 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Blenheim
Price range: USD 3 - USD 18
Reviewed 23 June 2017

A cute wee cafe with a relaxed atmosphere, have been a couple of times. A nice place to go for a coffee and a light meal during the day. My partner usually gets a toastie and I get the bacon sarnie, simple yet very tasty :).

delialowtherblenheim, Owner at Haven Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Hi there Amelia H

Thanks for taking the time to review us at Haven, pleased you enjoy the atmosphere and food and coffee.

Best wishes from us all at haven:)

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

As I walked into the cade the nice young lady welcomed me straight away which I personally really like and find its becoming lost in some places.
I had a bacon and egg panini which arrived in good time and was well presented.
My coffee was made by this big guy, he hands down makes the best coffee in Blenheim in my opinion.
I personally find the decor ok but still has too many remnants of the old cafe, what they have done is really nice and I'd love to see the new decor continue through out the cafe.
I'm not sure if they do coffee loyalty cards as I wasn't offered one This for me is a big bonus if places do as I live off coffee.

Hi Mc L

thanks for taking the time to review us at Haven, so pleased you like the changes and yes still evolving, yes we do loyalty cards, I will make sure the staff offer you one and please don't hesitate to ask for one next time.
Matt is the big guy and I have passed on how much you enjoyed the coffee.

Best wishes from the Haven team :)

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Gorgeous traditional kiwi cafe food. Nice tidy atmosphere with lovely outdoor seating around a cute courtyard and playground for kids. Good if on a budget

delialowtherblenheim, Owner at Haven Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2017

Hi Misty C, thanks for taking the time to review Haven, so please you enjoyed the surroundings and food, we wish you a super 2017 Happy new year:)

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Yummy selection of food. Great place to go if needing gluten free & healthy options. A good place to take small children with the fenced play area outside

delialowtherblenheim, Owner at Haven Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Hi there

thank you so much for taking the time to review Haven, so pleased you enjoyed the food options and the play area, best wishes from the Haven team :)

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

A lazy Saturday afternoon with friends, we decided to try out Haven. What is perfect location for parents with children, it is not that for those without. The decor is a bit mismatched which gives the cafe that incomplete, lost identity feel.
The coffee was okay, the service was okay (not overly welcoming) and the cabinet options we ate were lacklustre. Average scones, raw cheesecake and sandwiches were eaten but not raved about. There was nothing overly offensive about Haven, but there was no wow factor either. Hopefully just teething pains.

1  Thank jeremylittle
delialowtherblenheim, Public Relations Manager at Haven Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Mr Jeremy Little