“In Mega Mitre looking into the garden area.”
Review of Columbus Coffee

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Columbus Coffee
Ranked #8 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Blenheim
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Cafe with light meals, great place to have a panini, soup, muffin or cuppa and slice. Seating inside and outside. Staff always pleasant.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Looking for somewhere with a bit of room for a coffee and zipped into Mitre10. Very impressed - great selection of food and decent coffee. My boys had pancakes and I had a very tasty lambs fry. Good selection of dishes.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We took my very elderly parents to Columbus Coffee, which is part of Mitre 10 mega, for a Mother's Day afternoon tea. We were served by a delightfully empathetic young woman who was extremely patient while my parents made their choices. When we were seated, she came up to my mum with a beautiful bunch of flowers, as I had mentioned that my mum had just had her 90th birthday. The food was fine, but her service took it up a notch My mum was thrilled.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

As a local this is bottom of my list - the coffee is expensive, extras like soy or almond milk are 80c each, and there are literally no baked goods, treats, or menu items that specify gluten or dairy free. While I was told the hot chocolate was Gf by one staff member, another proceeded to make it with marshmallows in it - since it was takeaway with a lid and I didn't realise until I got to chewy remnants in the bottom of the cup I can only hope they were also Gf?? I will soon find out. I had just thought it was sickly heavy on the sugar at the time!
Aside from my personal issues, it is clean, the service is good, and the cafe was packed at my last visit, so clearly popular with a certain crowd.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Went for coffee and scone. Asked for extra hot mocha and got it that way which is good as sometimes it is hit and miss at Cafes when you ask for it. The lady serving me asked if I would like my scone heated up and using the tongs put it on the back of her hand and said it felt warm enough. Should have asked for a different scone. Everything else was great. Would go again but will be a bit more assertive and watch the scone heat test. Great place to go if others in your group want to browse in the shop if tired of conversation!