“Lunch treat”

Sweet Release Cakes and Treats
Ranked #25 of 74 Quick Bites in Wellington
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely vegan bagels. GF did not seem to be an option for breads on the menu. Good coffee too. Will definitely go back for lunch during our stay.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Our seven year old just wanted something sweet and we found this great little place. We tried three different cakes, and each one had fantastic flavour. There isn’t much seating but is well worth grabbing something sweet. I also recommend reading the back wall of the shop for a cool little origin story.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Popped in quickly to grab something sweet to take away, and was really impressed from my short visit. The member of staff who served me was really friendly and genuine, there was a nice selection of cakes, and brownie I bought was so so delicious. I was also pleased that it came in just a small paper bag, no unnecessary packaging. Would love to go back to try some more of their offerings

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

My friend and I went to this beautiful little cafe and stopped in the door way to read the wall story of how Sweet Release came to be, and fell in love. Then we shared both the Carmel and the snickers Doof (doughnut muffin) and nearly fell out of our stools. Great atmosphere, good music and very friendly staff! Very much recommend this bar!

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Had a peanut & chocolate brownie and it was a-ma-zing. Really rich and moist. You have to go here and try it yourself!