“Good value meal in the city centre”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #623 of 1,070 Restaurants in Wellington
Reviewed 19 June 2018

For a fast food restaurant, Burger King here has good value. We found it had quick service and the meal was adequate.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I hate havuing cold burgers & the Hutt BK branches serve cold food so I stopped in on a Thursday morning about 7.40am and ordered 2 small burgers tio take away to snack on with a polite request for hot burgers, Agfain 2 cold burgers arrioved and when I pointed it out to the staff member that served me she said they were freshly made, well the patties were well cooked and cold so they must have been reheated on the grill, and were still cold as they hadn't even melted the cheese inside the buns, so basically looked and more importantly felt COLD. I got my money back & will NEVER GO BACK THERE. .

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Was really hungry so I said Id grab something small to keep me going. It was the most disgusting place Ive eaten and couldnt wait to get out. How they can let pigeons walk all over the place is beyond me.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Usual standard of food from Burger King, tasty, fresh and fairly priced. Restaurant is well placed in the CBD on the second story but don't let that put you off. There is an escalator to take you up and has good views from restaurant. Bottomless soft drinks, clean toilets and fast free wifi. I will be back

Reviewed 13 May 2017

This location on the second floor(our bill showed 190 Lambton Quay but the picture is of the location.)
We arrived mid morning after arriving on a ship and looking downtown. The location is large, service is speedy, made at the time we came, and hot. We could relax in a small corner and do our Wi-Fi free in peace and comfort and at a reasonably fast connect speed.
The location is clean, decorated in a deco style with vintage cars .