Novotel Wellington(Wellington)(Great Value!)
USD 120
USD 112
USD 136
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 159/night.

Travelodge Hotel Wellington(Wellington)(Great Value!)
USD 77
USD 71
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 82/night.

Copthorne Hotel Wellington Oriental Bay(Wellington)(Great Value!)
USD 128
  • Restaurant
The Cambridge Hotel(Wellington)(Great Value!)
USD 50
  • Bar/Lounge
USD 169
USD 143
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 168/night.

Quality Hotel Wellington(Wellington)(Great Value!)
USD 108
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 120/night.

Boulcott Suites(Wellington)(Great Value!)
USD 154
USD 100
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Smelly,dirty,sticky floors, graffiti in the lifts, lots of broken things (handles/doors etc.), extra squeaky bunks and lots of people having arguments with the management. Glad I was only there a couple of nights.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Some staff are lovely, some are not good at their jobs, but the main problem is poor management, the owner does not invest in the running of the place so must be making a massive profit. When I first came I wanted to stick up for the hostel and say it is not that unclean, but I've now seen them clean, staff are told off for cleaning too much, and have no incentive to kill bugs or clean vomit. The owner will try to fix things (like a broken hot water heater) when he gets round to it instead of calling a professional, beacuse Wellington is often full no one realizes that people leave beacuse of poor standards.

2  Thank hiimbecca
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I booked this place as a twin room and paid good money. I was woken 3 times in the night. Drunken people outside my room having a discussion about whether to go out of not at 3.30am. They have a warden on deck who was present at the time but to young and unable to help the situation. I had to go out there and sort them out and send them packing.
So the next morning i informed the receptionist that I wanted a partial refund. She said she could not help and gave me the managers and owner mobile number. It was early so I waited to 11am to ring. The owner who is always present and does the linen and general help was present at the time I was at reception. The receptionist didn't say anything. He is quite friendly and had helped us the previous day as our beds were unprepared when we arrived. Anyway when I rang him he said, to have gotten part of my money back, I would have needed to have sorted it as I was leaving. Yeah right. He also said why should give you money back as you will write a negative feedback anyway. I think he is missing the point. Don't be conned by his nice manner, he is greedy.
If you want a good sleep don't go here. Its a drunken party hostel.

Room Tip: No rooms are good.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I know backpackers are not hotels, however you do expect a minimum standard, especially in a country like NZ. Having stayed at backpackers throughout both islands, this takes the prize as the worst. A dirty grubby entrance foyer is your introduction to a rather squalid accomodation block. Graffiti in the lifts, common washing and toilet areas in need of replacement, bins overflowing with garbage. I had a single room with just a bed. Curtains adrift from track, side table broken, tatty carpet. I wonder when the health department of Dunedin last paid a visit? All in all, this hostel gets my lowest mark.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Very bad quality room, furniture was broken, window was broken so when on the latch and windy the window slammed all night, beds squeaked, the reception was two people checking in one and one with a reception full. My friends stayed at nomads- go there!
No hand soap in the toilets either.

Stayed: March 2018