2,127 results
All reviews museum hotel hippopotamus restaurant te papa art collection great art apartment room espresso machine cool hotel rain shower public areas harbour view new zealand national museum mini bar washer dryer courtney place location is great
Reviewed 3 April 2018

THis is my wellingtion Girlfriends favourite Hotel

I stayed 3 nights and my friend stayed two
We had a big buist up or first night hence she did not stay. The staff were excellent and flexible with me with a awkard start.
Amyways back to the Hotel
Comfortable interesting and the fact I paid half qantas airpoints made it.
We had an internal fashion shoot in the room and in the gallery and outside and this turned out great. The staff are amazing and very very helpful...Not one bad word. Everything about this Hotel is Great Everything...But there are acouple of little things I will point out that need amendment. I have worked in 5 star hotels. 1 Firstly no juice in the mini bar. Come on where s the orange juice...the tropical and the yummy smoothie. 2 2nd $7 dollars for a small pack of mini bar lollies Really No tahnks change to $4 or $5. the porters did not know how to use the coffie machine last time. an art to it. and no parking just find some for the porters is an unfixable issue but not a prob foir guests. I found $30 a night for car park alittle dear. it was $23 last time
Thats it everything else was brilliant. I would like to see more milk in fridge. 2 cartons and the tooth brush and toohtpaste at 4 am was great thank you thank you Alister and caroline

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed two nights at the QT in Wellington. The hotel location was great, near the Tepapa museum and the beach. The hotel had artworks and art pieces everywhere ; it was amazing to be in such environment for 48 hours. The staff had great restaurants and bars recommendation. The room was big, clean and very functional - we had a washing machine and a full equipped kitchen which was great as we were travelling for a month!

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a modern and very quirky hotel, the staff dress accordingly, there are numerous pieces of art scattered about weird but interesting and we loved it after the initial shock!
Our room was very pleasant and large for a city hotel certainly by European standards.
The staff were great and its in a great location for a first time visit to Wellington, a short walk to the revamped harbour area and almost opposite the museum.

Room tip: We had an executive studio, very nice
Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located opposite Te papa and handy to loads of great restaurants and cafes. The cafe downstairs in the lobby makes a great coffee. The rooms are on the small size but very modern and clean. The restaurant upstairs makes a great way to start the day with an awesome view and nice food. We would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I loved the gold and black decor in the room, the huge bath, the mirrors, the eclectic artwork, the gold hippos, the bar, the friendly staff, and the location. I would definitely stay here again. We used the valet parking and they were most efficient.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple