“Great little find - Two Souls”
Review of Two Souls Bistro

Two Souls Bistro
Ranked #120 of 956 Restaurants in Wellington
Price range: USD 18 - USD 25
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 January 2012

The food here has been consistently excellent and well prepared. The menu is varied - fusion Asian style and western. It has a nice atmosphere and is very reasonable. We have taken friends there who have also gone back.

Reviewed 22 December 2011

I was looking forward to my visit to the Two Souls, but I was very disappointed. The restaurant itself is OK - a little basic in decor and quite noisy with the chatter bouncing off the solid walls and floor - but the service is very friendly. The real problem is the quality of the food. Three of us ordered the most expensive dish on the menu - the chargrilled ribeye steak. One was OK, the second was chewy, and mine was inedible - lumps of unchewable gristle. I sent the first one back and was provided with a replacement which was as bad. They even had the cheek to charge me for the inedible steak until I demanded they remove it from the bill. The waiting staff were embarrassed by the problem and there was a clear absence of management presence to take control of what was a potentially embarrassing problem for the restaurant. Not one for a repeat visit.

1  Thank AHassall
Reviewed 16 December 2011

Right amongst all the cafes in Wellington. Excellent menu and service. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 19 November 2011

The main meals here were wonderful - I had the pork roll and my husband had the chicken roulade. They were great value for the quality too, especially when compared to some other meals we've had in NZ. The service was just excellent. Meals and drinks were brought in a timely way even though they were really busy. The waitress was really knowledgable about the food and wine. The bistro is really cute too. The desserts were also beautiful - we had lemon tart and chocolate cake. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Wellington.

Reviewed 26 October 2011

Fantastic food, brilliant service and lovely atmosphere. Waitresses were very friendly and chatty - we took our two boys and they said it was the best meal they had all holiday.