Open today: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm

from USD 140.00
from USD 252.50
from USD 351.00
1,573 results
All reviews amazing experience michael holmes free fall du plessis dive master sky diving skydive experience these guys ft jump bucket list feel comfortable great instructor whole team birthday present explained everything felt safe safe hands
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

From the moment you get through the door the staff were incredibly friendly and professional. I jumped with Danny Overeem who made an amazing experience even more fun. I was totally at ease all things considered and would 100% recommend doing it with them! Thanks so much!

Date of experience: March 2018
TaupoTandemSkydiving, Manager at Taupo Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Christine,

Thank you for your great review! We are happy you had an awesome experience with us doing skydiving! thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you again in the future for your second jump :)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I have no words to describe the sensation. It’s awesome. People from TTS and my instructor Adam Diamond did an excellent work. From reception till the end of the jump. You can see and tell that they are doing that with passion. I recommend TTS. 5 stars!!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I love Taupo Skydive and it was wonderful experience. I did it for the first time and trust me you guys wanna try this atleast once in your life.
Thank you Andrew for this amazing dive and I felt safe and secure.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This was something I said I'd never do but decided to face my fear! So glad I did!taupo tandem skydive centre made it so worth while! My instructor Arnaud was fab... Professional, fun and put me at complete ease... Thanks Arnaud so much! I'll be back!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Just completed my first ever skydive and loved it. Lake Taupo has to be one of the best locations you could choose to do this, and Taupo Tandem Skydive were a great company to do it with.
Staff are all very friendly from the moment you walk through the door (well, the moment you get picked up if you're using that service) and do a great job of putting you at ease while you're gearing up and flying up in the plane.

I've got no idea what skydives usually cost, but the pricing here seemed very reasonable, especially considering that NZ isn't the cheapest place to visit.