“Great pizzas”

Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe, Pub, New Zealand
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Wife & daughter went here a couple of times, and really rated the pizzas. Great location, everything fine.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Great pizza but not flooded or floating in sauce.
Fresh ingredients, nice combinations; great flavours
Well worth a visit, plus friendly staff.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

I have recently moved here from the United States. I found New Plymouth filled with great people! But everywhere I have gone o eat pizza has let me very very unsatisfied and has let me down. I had to find a venue for small even I am having and the staff was so helpful and welcoming. I decided to stay for a quick lunch. After a small conversation with the manager..I was convinced to give their pizza a try. I was able to build my own pizza. When the pizza came I was so pleasantly surprised. THE PIZZA WAS GREAT!!!! I wished I would have opted for a bigger one. The cheese and the toppings tasted fresh, the dough was baked perfectly. The other great thing is that it is down the street from my work, so I can go their anytime. They also have a great venue for rent, have a great selection of drinks, and they deliver. I highly recommend giving them a try. They also have seating outside for dinning in the beautiful New Plymouth weather. Great for atmosphere for people to meet up with friends or wanting to have a family meal. I'll be going back! :)

EmmaPuletaha, Owner at The Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

So HAPPY to hear you LOVED our amazing PIZZA'S!

Reviewed 6 February 2017

love going here to drink not tried the food yet but will next time very safe and friendly doorman very helpful staff

EmmaPuletaha, Owner at The Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Hey Tania,
You'll love our food, you can make your own Pizza's!!! We are happy to know that you love coming here and feel safe that is super important to us :)
Regards
Emma

Reviewed 20 January 2017

I love meeting up with friends here and going to gigs out the back at The Mayfair. Definitely looking forward to The Mockers next week!

EmmaPuletaha, Owner at The Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2017

Hi Tanya
Thanks for your review, we LOVE our Pizza's too. Hope you have fun at The Mockers next week.
Regards