Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 98
Novotel
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 111/night.

Holiday Inn Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
USD 71
USD 169
USD 163
Prince's Gate Hotel(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
USD 66
Agoda.com
Best Western Braeside Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
USD 88
VR Rotorua Lake Resort(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
USD 112
USD 95
Aura Accommodation(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
USD 94
USD 92
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 122/night.

Cedarwood Lakeside(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
USD 87
USD 85
USD 547
USD 532
All reviewsplunge poolbathroom areadouble bedpremium familyprivate courtyardupstairs bedroomplace to stayclean tidyextra towelshot tubclose to townstayed here for nightsunitkitchenettemotelspaensuite
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We spontaneously decided to head away to Rotorua for the night being my 2 daughter's my partner & myself. Luckily managed to book ourselves a room at the last minute at Midway Motel Rotorua. What a fantastic location for a start being close proximity of the local eateries & supermarkets. Secondly very clean up kept motel. We loved the 2 storey layout as the girls had upstairs to themselves + an en suite so my blind daughter didn't have to go up & down the flight of stairs to use the bathroom. The property manager was lovely & very accommodating showed me the room first as I'd asked to having had a a bad experience from booking at Gwendoline Court further on up the road. On viewing the room I could tell straight away it was clean & tidy. The bonus was having a hot plunge pool in our unit which my girls made use of & a little private courtyard with seating & table to catch a breath of Rotorua thermal smell. Will be staying there again was pritty reasonably priced for a family of 4 & our unit could sleep 6. Friendly helpful staff. Highly recommend if you have a big or small group 9/10 :-)

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed only a night as it was a last minute stay but for $200 for 4 adults and and infant, no one could say no to that price especially. Was even more surprised to find we had 1 queen bed, 1 double bed and 2 single beds aswell as them offering us a cot for our baby and I couldn't forget the spa! Honestly a great quality room for $200! Only downfall would have to be the rude tenant who kept telling us to shush because we were acting "too excited". Even after we shush down he continued to shove rules ay us. Was even worse when I walked in to ask about laundry services and he was too busy arguing with someone on the phone over a booking made online. Great quality room but poor and pathetic service that has let this motel down.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2017

This is a older property or at least it feels like it. All functional. We were is a premium "apartment" which is code for two floors of a motel. Spa bath area was also the bathroom and did not flow very well. All the appliances worked. No TV upstairs which is odd as that would be where the kids would be ! Clean enough. Spa needed a paint - it was one of those old concrete jobs set in the ground. Courtyard was a bit oversold. 3 stars for me. For the price which was over $370 is was not cheap. Still it is high season I guess.

Room Tip: Room was next to the street but did not hear the traffic.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2016

When I arrived in Rotorua, it was difficult to choose a place to stay, however, this one spoke out to me and I was not disappointed, The lady who owned the motel, was very pleasant and showed me a great room with spa in my room, what luxury!! The room was clean, tidy, and very quiet. She also recommended I check out the European Spa in town, which I did. This motel was very central to everything I needed She had great information about the area, and made me feel very welcome and comfortable for my one night stay, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Our stay was less than welcoming. We checked in at 3:35pm which is well inside tolerable timings. Upon checkin we were charged a surcharge for being international visitors though our payment method was a global wallet with new zealand currency loaded on it. After checkin we checked our emails and realized that right on 2pm our booking had been cancelled and an attempt was made to charge our credit card. We were told not to use to 2nd level of the room sothey didnt need to upkeep it. The room was itself in a slightly deteriorated and well outdated condition. The balcony fence on the ground floor was falling over and had barbed wire loosely strung around it to deter intruders from neighboring properties. Very underwhelmed by the experience.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple