“Would go on this cruise again anytime!”

Sea Shuttle Bay of Islands
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 62.03*
and up
Afternoon Cruise & Island Tour - Scenic Cruise...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Small, personalised tours in the Bay of Islands. Cruise among 144 islands as we show you the highlights of the bay. 20 guests maximum, we cruise from Paihia to Roberton Island and the landing sight of Captain James Cook, where we take a walk to the island lookout point - not to be missed! After the short walk, beachside morning tea is served - Hot Chocolate, Tea, Coffee and biscuits, before cruising further into the islands. Our second island stop is a remote beach with sheltered waters, the perfect location to try Paddleboarding and snorkelling, take a short walk and explore the island, while learning about our marine environment and surrounding wildlife. Don't miss the experience, on a small, personalised and locally owned tour - join us on an Island Getaway Cruise today!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Lachlan and I absolutely loved the trip we took with Caity and Adam.
They make you feel right welcome and take you around the Bay of Islands, both the stops are very nice and well organized. I tried stand up paddle boarding for the first time which was a lot of fun! Adam knows so much about the area and is happy to share his wisdom around! We would recommend to go on this cruise VERY MUCH!

All reviews
"lookout point"
"eagle ray"
"fun activities"

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Enjoyed every part of the day, Adam went out of his way to do a search and rescue mission when I dropped my camera into the ocean and found it

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My wife, our son and my sister-in-law had a lovely Bay trip with Adam during our recent visit to Paihia. The day was well organised with plenty of variety and well informed commentary. We particularly enjoyed our time on the almost private beach Adam brought us to. All in all one of the highlights of our holiday in NZ.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We had been planning our trip to New Zealand for over a year. We wanted to make sure that we got the most out of each destination. Well, Adam and Caity sure delivered an experience at Bay of Islands that met our expectations and then some. Adam's boat was the perfect size for the small group that he takes out on the Island excursions. Having a smaller group made the experience personal and added so much to the enjoyment. Caity was so friendly and it made it more special when we found out that she is from a town just north of us in Texas. What a coincidence! The trip was full of history of the area without being boring and the sights were spectacular. I think I burned up my camera that day. Adam provided snorkeling equipment and paddle boards. I must say that if you are going just for the snorkeling, it is not the best, but still fun. But, I had never paddle boarded before, and with Adam's instruction, my wife and I managed to get good enough to make it an awesome experience. After lunch, Adam dove for sea urchins and let us try this unusual delicacy. Must say that it was pretty good. The whole day was amazing and I would recommend this trip to anyone visiting Paihia. Caity even emailed us pictures of my wife and me after we got home. Adam and Caity are personable, caring and go to the next level to provide a memorable experience.
Thank you Adam and Caity!
Mike & Glenda