“Awesome trip”

and up
Nature and Nosh Explore & Taste Experience Waikato
Ranked #7 of 10 Tours in Hamilton
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Did 6 days heart of north trip with Kylie and James. Magnificent scenery and hiking. The itinerary was well thought through.
Loved the tramping, food, wine, cheese and singalongs.
There was five of us including our guides in the group. I had a great time, it was like me spending 6 days with my close friends.
Loved the trip and would do it all over again soon.

Bun, Adelaide

kyliemarier, Owner at Nature & Nosh Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thanks Bun, we will miss you leading the charge up the hills and leading the team's rendition of "Land down under" at Pohara marae!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Wow! I can't speak highly enough of both Kylie and Steve who hosted us for our trip.
They did an amazing job of giving varied outdoor experiences while introducing us to food treasures that have been on our doorstep for years and we never knew.
I had some specific food needs during our time away and the team were very accomodating, making every effort to provide for me at each destination.
We had a memorable time and I am already trying to share some of our experiences with family members by taking them to some of my favourite spots.
Thanks so much Kylie and team!

kyliemarier, Owner at Nature & Nosh Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thanks so much for sharing the love Denise! I'm glad we were able to take you to some new spots for some beaut walks and new tastes!