“Delicious Brunch”

Zarbo Cafe & Deli
Ranked #804 of 2,468 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Came to Zarbo to celebrate a friends birthday with brunch. We had booked using groupon and had a sort of brunch high tea thing. There was so much food so it is really great value. We were served poached eggs, quiche, sausages, bacon, cupcakes, croissants and fruit skewers (6 servings of each). Everything was well presented, arrived quickly and tasted great. We had a lovely waitress and were very happy with the service overall.

3  Thank eprose

Reviewed 22 January 2017

I love Zarbo at any time of the day. Their coffee is spot on - mellow and smooth and just how I like it. They have a great range of food, not that I look at the healthy stuff, I always find myself in front of the cake cabinet, eyeing up the chocolate eclairs or the laminations before opting for one of their muffins or perhaps a warm cheese scone (with butter of course).

The cafe is big enough that even at the busiest times I can find a corner to squeeze myself in to and more often than not, a NZ Herald to read. A half hour here is enough to set me up for the rest of the day. And did I mention that my 2 teenage grandsons think it's a great place to come in the school holidays for a cake feast?

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Hi again,
I was lucky enough to receive a voucher for Christmas from my darling Daughter. The voucher enabled me to have a delightful High tea. It was all 'Prim and proper" with three tiers of tiny sandwiches, Quiches, scones with the traditional jam and whipped cream, not to mention that the sandwiches were were of the cucumber kind!
The high tea was was served on beautiful china, which made it feel rather special. We had English Breakfast tea also.
All in all it was a perfect gift and would recommend a treat such as this to anyone.
I hope the readers can also enjoy giving themselves or family this special treat.
Regards
Sandy

1  Thank smillym
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Such a wonderful Deli café!!!
beautiful food!!
great coffee
and a great deli side!!
love this place ...lots of atmosphere!!!

Reviewed 28 December 2016

We were very happy to find a cafe with free parking in Newmarket. Our eggs were delicious and arrived promptly, and the coffee was great (especially the mocha). Service was polite and efficient. We picked up some really nice green tea in the deli section. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: December 2016