“Super fresh sushi ”

Sushi Factory
Ranked #1,191 of 2,372 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

I popped into this sushi shop with my two boys (one in a pram) when it started pouring with rain. I was happy to see that it was a sushi train but was worried my son who was asleep in a pram would not fit. The wonderful staff quickly gave us a table where my son in the pram was accommodated easily.
My four year old delighted in the treats on the train. The sushi was fresh and delicious and there was so much on offer. The staff were very friendly and I had a lovely lunch with my boys.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

One of the CBD's sushi train restaurants which is tucked into Vulcan lane. The service is good and the atmosphere is quaint - what else can beat watching all the little sushi items rolling around you?? It's cute! The food is fine, it's filling and a decent quality but it's nothing special. Sometimes that's all you need though! Cost effective and with a surprising amount of options - check it out if you're looking for quick and cheap Japanese food in the CBD

Reviewed 3 March 2016

I think the service was good , centrally located but it is a bit pricey for what it is. Typical Japanese restaurant and nothing special.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

Went here for lunch with a group of 8. Sat at the back tables rather than the sushi train and ordered from the menu. Restaurant was full but service was still very quick and friendly. Food was fresh, tasty and filling. Great for a quick lunch at a licenced restaurant with great beers. Road frontage is not that great but Vulcan Lane is a great central location just off Queen Street.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

We had dinner at the Sushi Factory and found the food to be tasty and very reasonably priced. We didn't feel like sushi so we sat at one of the tables and ordered off the menu. The edemame was perfect (not over cooked as is often the case) and the teriyaki chickendon and the fish katsudon were delicious. Reasonably priced drink menu as well. Great place for a low key affordable meal.