“Best ice cream on Waiheke!”

Island Gelato Company
Ranked #2 of 69 Dessert in Auckland Central
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have a love of Hokey Pokey ice cream and always have some when I visit NZ. We stopped for gelato here on a hot sunny day and I could not resist their version of Hokey Pokey - with local Waiheke honeycomb and it was one of the best ice creams i have ever eaten! My husband had the salty caramel and Belgium white chocolate and loved it as well! It was around lunchtime on a Saturday when we went and was a bit busy but we were served fast - I would not have minded queuing up for this though, it's amazing!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited here on a recommendation from a local and we were not disappointed. There was a great range of unusual flavours and the staff were very helpful with finding a flavour I would enjoy.

The gelato was so good we came back later to try different flavours! Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Love it! Yummy yummy!
Went there about 6pm, still had to wait in a queue for about 5mins. But it was worth to wait. The staff were friendly too!

ワイヘキのベストジェラートショップ!! 行く価値ありです!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We loved the Easter themed choices! The line moves fast as this is a very popular place. The coffee is also delicious. Only qualm is that we didn’t visit this place earlier!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Came here for a treat and it was..people in front were gettig free sample tries of different flavours but we were brave and went straight in...had a great honeycomb one and was lovely..person serving great and patient too