“Very pleasant”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 April 2018

It's located in the fashionable Britomart area and we were staying at the nearby Waldorf Celestion Hotel. We had a light lunch with a pleasant local beer. Excellent food and slick service in a very nice environment.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

We were in Auckland for a theatre show and picked this place because it had great reviews for breakfast on tripadvisor. Overall it was a really good breakfast. I ordered an eggs benedict with smoked fish, extra smoked fish and an earl grey iced tea. My partner ordered a coffee, big breakfast & rhubarb/yogurt smoothie. My partner liked all his breakfast items. The sausage on the big breakfast was pretty average. We own a farm and have our own sausages made so probably just being a bit fussy. The market smoked fish on my eggs bene was average also so these two things make me rate it 4/5. Everything else such as service, speed, atmosphere, location and venue were all on point.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered burgers and fish and chips. Service was fast and our waiter was very friendly. Food was fantastic. Definitely recommend the burgers!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My fiance and I have had breakfast here both times we have visited Auckland. The servings are always very generous. This time I had an omelette and he had the muesli and toast. The omelette was delicious although I couldn't finish it because it was huge! The coffees are pretty decent as well. The only negative was that it was difficult to keep the plates from moving on the glass table whilst eating with a knife and fork.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Great place for fabulous eggs Benedict early in the mornings. Sitting outside while the sun comes up. Good friendly service. Eggs cooked to perfection. Highly recommended!