“Best bento box ever”
Review of Tokyo Club

Tokyo Club
Ranked #92 of 2,360 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Tokyo Club is located in the busy entertainment hub, Ponsonby Central. We are a Izakaya style dining bar, with great, freshly prepared Japanese cuisine. We are an authentic, licensed restaurant, like you would see in the yokocho alleys of Tokyo. No bookings taken.
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I decided to go to Ponsonby Central for Sunday lunch. Tokyo Club took our fancy after looking around all of the restaurants on offer. Service was great. Setting is nice. Bento box was amazing. Not badly priced. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Martin0NZ

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Nice place been to a number of these restaurants food was good but I found it to be quite expensive $137 for 4 with a drink each.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Had a great meal here. Service was top class and the food was just sensational. Have been a few times here and has never let me down. Recommend the sashimi.

1  Thank Welsie
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Visited as extended family (4 adults & 2 young children) - what a find! Great atmosphere in this network of small alley restaurants in a converted building. Delicious Japanese food with reasonable size servings.

1  Thank KnR67
Reviewed 7 May 2017

I visited this restaurant with my wife for lunch very recently. We enjoyed the food so much i felt compelled to write a review.

We both had the boss bento box, which was $25 and came with a great variety of different dishes to try.

I was very impressed with the quality of food, and the speed by which it was served. The waiting staff were very friendly and the restaurant was clean.

the combination of speed, quality and price made this meal a winner for me. Highly recommended.

1  Thank samthecannon