“Wonderful Meal”
Review of Tokyo Club

Tokyo Club
Ranked #68 of 2,456 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Tokyo Club is located in the busy entertainment hub, Ponsonby Central. We are a Izakaya style dining bar, with great, freshly prepared Japanese cuisine. We are an authentic, licensed restaurant, like you would see in the yokocho alleys of Tokyo. No bookings taken.
Reviewed 7 May 2017

I visited this restaurant with my wife for lunch very recently. We enjoyed the food so much i felt compelled to write a review.

We both had the boss bento box, which was $25 and came with a great variety of different dishes to try.

I was very impressed with the quality of food, and the speed by which it was served. The waiting staff were very friendly and the restaurant was clean.

the combination of speed, quality and price made this meal a winner for me. Highly recommended.

1  Thank samthecannon

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Love Love Love, staff always very friendly and wonderful, food delicious with great choices - one of my fav's

1  Thank ReeReez01
Reviewed 25 April 2017

My daughter and I dined here on Good Friday without a booking and were seated promptly. I ordered the Grill Bento Box and my daughter the Boss Bento Box - Staff were very attentive and our order arrived in good time. The selection in both were more than normally found in bento boxes elsewhere and so beautifully presented. Each mouthful was an absolute delight! I had a nice glass of wine to accompany and found the by glass wine selection adequate. In summary delighted with our lunch experience and would happily return. The bonus - there was no surcharge for dining on Good Friday.

2  Thank yeti99_10
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

I've been here a few times and their yellow tuna sashimi never disappoints - it's my favourite thing on the menu - but there are so many other delicious dishes to choose from too.

Other highlights include the chicken karaage and mayo, the beef tataki and the scotch beef yakiniku just to name a few.

It's also reasonably priced. My friend and I (both females) recently ate here and our bill came to $71 total for two sashimi small plates, one karaage chicken and mayo, edamame beans and two glasses of wine, which was more than enough for the two of us.

This is a great little Japanese restaurant and is definitely worth visiting.

It's also easy parking in the car park outside, although it's quite pricey (which is not the restaurant's fault)

1  Thank Tresemack
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Great food and fast attentive service. Standard restaurant seating or sit at the counter or outside. Affordable and well worth the visit.

1  Thank GaryandLesleyTravel