“I found the bus!”

Moustache Milk & Cookie Bar
Ranked #13 of 69 Dessert in Auckland Central
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I was visiting the Chinese Lantern Festival in the Domain and among the many food stalls I found the Moustache bus. It was busy! Had a delicious macadamia chocolate cookie and a chocolate chip shake which was excellent.....all for $10.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

I went to the Auckland Uni location after a lot of reviews has come back from friends saying I should try it. It was terribly underwhelming! At only 1pm they had pretty much sold out of everything and with only 1 staff member on it meant the wait time was quite long. I am willing to give it another go because the cookie did taste yummy but this time round I will head to the main store on K'road. Kinda sucks that the brand is only carried through in looks and not experience.

1  Thank pennybell123
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Our work organized moustache crew to bring in their truck with delicious cookies and shakes. Oh my word I was in cookie heaven eating the peanut butter cookie. Layer of peanut butter within the cookie was delicious surprise. Everyone at work was I pressed with them. Staff themselves was cheerful and helpful.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Amazing cookies!! I tasted white chocolate with macadamia and Nutella, so delicious. Just alone or with coffee, tea is perfect combination.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

If you are lurking on krd lurk towards 309 and get your self into moustache milk and cookie bar! The shakes the cookies oh my!

Truly amazing! . . You wont be dissapointed!

Sometimes gentrification has a sweet side! And this is it!