“Fantastic facial”

Forme Spa & Wellbeing Auckland CBD
More attraction details
Owner description: Life takes it out of you. We put it back. In a world that is all go, go, go we say stop. Take a breath. Book in some long overdue "me time" with the talented and professional team at Forme Spa & Wellbeing. With an unparalled range of health promoting, curative beauty and body treatments on offer, we make it easy for you to relax and re-energise, revealing the beautiful you within. Whether it is blissful massage, a rejuvenating facial or beauty maintenance, you are in good hands. There is good reason why we are the leading day spa group with 9 day spas in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington. Make time for me-time at this beautiful inner city day spa haven, located in the heart of the fashionable High St/O'Connell Street district in a heritage building.
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Great facials and they don’t leave you alone for 20mins of your hard earned cash to leave the mask to work. My pet hate of nz salons! Instead Forme give you arm massages. Excellent milia removal. It has taken me years of terrible nz salons to find forme cbd. Not sure if other forme salons are the same but one would assume so.

FormeSpa, Owner at Forme Spa & Wellbeing Auckland CBD, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Oh we're so pleased you enjoyed your facial! It's our time you are paying for so we want to give maximum value and our therapists should not leave the room apart from getting your products at the start of the treatment after they've viewed your skin. Its a no-no in our books to leave to!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

My new wife and I booked a spa package during our time In Auckland. The staff were very professional and provided a top-notch service. We couldn't be happier with our experience.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Great & easy location to find in Auckland city. It was a wonderful relaxing experience! My face feels lovely & hydrated & the back massage pressure was perfect for me. The products used were thoroughly explained, superior quality & smelt wonderful. The treatment rooms decorated tastefully & very cosy. I have already booked in to try another pampering experience in a couple of weeks. Thank you Kimberley!

NZspagirl, Owner at Forme Spa & Wellbeing Auckland CBD, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Thanks for taking the time to review us Sharon. Glad you had a great experience and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Went for a hot stone massage, prior to the massage the therapist tried to up-sell me to include more treatment, and I was again asked part way through the massage. The consultation prior to the treatment was thorough and the massage itself was pretty good. However, following the massage the therapist left the room to get me a detox shot (nice inclusion) and came back with a handful of other products to try and up-sell me again. The on-going pressure to add or buy more was unnecessary, ruined the other-wise good massage and left me not wanting to go back, nor buy anymore gift vouchers for there (as I have brought several in the past).

3  Thank Hannah F
NZspagirl, Owner at Forme Spa & Wellbeing Auckland CBD, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2015

We are so glad that you enjoyed your massage experience, but disappointed that you felt pressured to purchase. We have lots of products and options that our therapists really believe in and that benefit our guests, and they do offer these as part of our service.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2015

It's hard for me to find high end spas that also offer therapeutic massage and knowledgeable therapists. Forme Spa ticks all the boxes for me. Great CBD location in a beautiful old building. Inside is completely modernized and tranquil. I went for the Hot Stone massage but also asked for deep tissue with a focus on neck and shoulder blade. Nikita is fantastic and very experienced. She gave me one of the best deep tissue massages I have received in New Zealand. Highly recommend, especially if you're like me and looking for something more than just a superficial relaxation-type massage.