“Ice Cream”
Review of Movenpick

Movenpick
Ranked #32 of 69 Dessert in Auckland Central
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We came as a fairly large group and there was only one person behind the counter so there was a bit of a wait to get through everyone. Like the other branches you can try some before committing to a whole cone. Had the mango and coconut and that was really nice.
They have a fairly large seating area in the back as well as toilets.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

We popped in for a coffee and ice cream.

It wasn't busy, but we felt the staff were being very inconvenienced having to serve us. Frankly they were rude.

We had a coffee and ice cream, the ice cream was very good, the coffee average, but it all left a terrible taste.

Also quite expensive.

We will not go back.

1  Thank Richard W
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Reluctantly served by one of the most miserable people i have ever met. First she didn't even bother to acknowledge me when i walked into the shop and then carried on making waffle cones while staring at me as i was looking at the available flavours - she made no attempt to see if she could help or if I would like to taste any of the flavours. When I ordered the ice cream she dumped it angrily into the cup and almost threw it across the counter to me. When I put my card in the eftpos machine to make my payment she simply walked off without saying anything and went back to making the cones. As I went to leave the shop she mumbled something that sounded like 'bye' without even looking up from what she was doing. My first experience of a Movenpick shop and definitely one I do not intend to repeat.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

A wonderful ice cream shop!!!
so many flavours to choose from!!!
Wonderful staff very clean place
good location

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Friendly staff and a good selection of the favourite movenpick ice creams. Always a treat, as we can't seem to buy Movenpick in the supermarkets in Christchurch anymore. Don't know if this is nationwide or just my supermarket, but it gives us an excuse to have an ice cream each visit to Newmarket!