Forme Spa & Wellbeing Ponsonby
Review Highlights
Facial and massage

Lovely professional therapist. I felt very relaxed and my skin feels great. No parking outside but... read more

Reviewed 24 September 2017

from USD 69.60
from USD 20.40
from USD 17.60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely professional therapist. I felt very relaxed and my skin feels great.
No parking outside but it was easy to park in New World car park and doing shopping after treatment.

Date of experience: September 2017
FormeSpa, Owner at Forme Spa & Wellbeing Ponsonby, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thanks so much for the feedback and that we hit the mark in getting you the results you want!

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

If you want a good value luxurious spa experience with friendly experienced staff then this is the place to come.
Today I had the September special package - a 90 minute treat that involved a foot scrub, massage and facial. Kayla performed the treatment and as always in her expert hands she made me feel special. The massage was exceptional and the facial was customised to give maximum benefit to my skin. After years of searching for the perfect balance spa between luxury and effective treatments I am so pleased to of found Forme.

Date of experience: September 2017

Wow we are blushing ! Thanks Kathryn, I'm so pleased we have hit the mark between bliss and results and providing value.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

The team at Forme Spa Ponsonby are all so friendly and helpful. I go in every month for a massage or facial and Jaylene is always so attentive, welcoming and just incredible. I've recommended Forme Spa to several friends and family and can't speak of them highly enough. If you're looking for fantastic professional service this is definitely the place.

Date of experience: August 2017
FormeSpa, Owner at Forme Spa & Wellbeing Ponsonby, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Thanks Hannah, that's wonderful feedback and thanks for recommending us to your friends and family. We really appreciate it!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I am a regular to Forme Spa on Spring street and always leave feeling happy and relaxed. Everything about each visit is professional but also has a great personal touch. I totally trust Heather in her ability and advice and have recommended her to several friends.

Date of experience: September 2017
FormeSpa, Owner at Forme Spa & Wellbeing Ponsonby, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Thanks a bunch for the kind words on our Ponsonby team and the lovely Heather. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

The quiet, relaxing atmosphere at Forme Spa Ponsonby makes every visit a really pleasant experience. The staff are all professional and engaging and Heather, in particular, is a warm, friendly person who always ensures that you come away feeling relaxed and well-satisfied.

Date of experience: September 2017
FormeSpa, Owner at Forme Spa & Wellbeing Ponsonby, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Thanks so much Susan! We appreciate your kind words and will pass on to Heather and the team.