“Amazing..you must go”

Forme Spa & Wellbeing Ponsonby
More attraction details
Owner description: Life takes it out of you. We put it back. In a world that is all go, go, go we say stop. Take a breath. Book in some long overdue "me time" with the talented and professional team at Forme Spa & Wellbeing. With an unparalled range of health promoting, curative beauty and body treatments on offer, we make it easy for you to relax and re-energise, revealing the beautiful you within. Whether it is blissful massage, a rejuvenating facial or beauty maintenance, you are in good hands. There is good reason why we are the leading day spa group with 9 day spas in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We have been travelling to NZ for a few years now from the UK to see our daughter. As a happy customer she recommended them to us. Auckland is full of Spa places to visit, but I think when you find one that have a great team of therapists with great products consistantly over a few years ( not just when they emerge of Trip Advisor) you stick and look no further.

After the long 2 day flight we really look forward to our visit here.

My full body massage and facial from Kayla was a dream, whilst my wife loved her back massage, light me up Collagen boost and facial with Jay.

We've already booked the same treatments for a couple of days before we return home.

Thank you to all at Forme for a great relaxing experience again.

FormeSpa, Owner at Forme Spa & Wellbeing Ponsonby, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thanks so much for your lovely feedback and we are so happy you enjoyed your time with us and have some more spa bliss booked in! Enjoy your time in Auckland and we look forward to seeing you soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely professional therapist. I felt very relaxed and my skin feels great.
No parking outside but it was easy to park in New World car park and doing shopping after treatment.

FormeSpa, Owner at Forme Spa & Wellbeing Ponsonby, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thanks so much for the feedback and that we hit the mark in getting you the results you want!

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

If you want a good value luxurious spa experience with friendly experienced staff then this is the place to come.
Today I had the September special package - a 90 minute treat that involved a foot scrub, massage and facial. Kayla performed the treatment and as always in her expert hands she made me feel special. The massage was exceptional and the facial was customised to give maximum benefit to my skin. After years of searching for the perfect balance spa between luxury and effective treatments I am so pleased to of found Forme.

Wow we are blushing ! Thanks Kathryn, I'm so pleased we have hit the mark between bliss and results and providing value.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

The team at Forme Spa Ponsonby are all so friendly and helpful. I go in every month for a massage or facial and Jaylene is always so attentive, welcoming and just incredible. I've recommended Forme Spa to several friends and family and can't speak of them highly enough. If you're looking for fantastic professional service this is definitely the place.

FormeSpa, Owner at Forme Spa & Wellbeing Ponsonby, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Thanks Hannah, that's wonderful feedback and thanks for recommending us to your friends and family. We really appreciate it!