“Always wonderful”

Little Bird Organics and The Unbakery
Ranked #2 of 71 Dessert in Auckland Central
Price range: USD 4 - USD 15
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A little birdie told us food should be three things:mostly raw, definitely organic and full of goodness. So here at little bird we do just that and with all that combined, the result is pure deliciousness. Why raw? Raw foods are in their purest state- no heating above 46'C. This ensures the food retains all its enzymes and nutrients and its life force, which means every bite contain more goodness for your body. Organic foods are grown without harmful chemicals. No chemicals in the food means no chemicals in your food or environment. Goodness, because food should be good for you, packed with all the nutrition you need to feel fabulous. Goodness tastes good too. We are completely gluten and dairy free and proudly serve plant based menus that suit anybody really as well as vegans, vegetarians and healthy minded people looking for an easy way to include more goodness and nutrition in their diet.
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I have had lunch at little bird a few times since it opened, it is time to give it a big thumbs up, as I always enjoyed my food very much. All I ever ate was yummy, tasty, full of goodness and looked lovely. The cost of a meal is to my mind very good value for money. I never manage to eat a piece of cake after lunch, but always buy a cake to take home. Waht a treat, never had anything that was disappointing.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We came here for lunch and were really impressed. The menu had such a great selection. I had the kimchi chickpea burger and would recommend it! But there were so many other things I'd love to try so I'll definitely be back again

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We made a special trip over to Summer Rd & weren't disappointed. We were greeted at the top of the stairs with a warm smile & quickly seated. The interior is inviting, extremely clean & charming. The vases were full of fresh fragrant bright arrangements. The bottle of water brought to the table was mint & lemon infused. My meat eating partner was 'confused' by the eggless omelette but really enjoyed it - he might even be a convert! Our drinks were delicious. Everything was super fresh & healthy. I only wish we were in Auckland longer so we could have stayed for lunch. Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We went twice in 2 days, it was so delicious: the teas, the vietnamese crepe, the dosa, the thai salad and the matcha cheesecake...all delicious. Everything is vegan and gluten-free, the service is great and quick. Very smily staff! Food very tasty, healthy and balanced. The portions are good, no bird portions like in other places. Cute place in Ponsonby and a takeaway in the CBD. Worth the visit!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a piece of blueberry cheesecake and a nut milk latte. Both superbly flavoursome. Have eaten fullness here too but a bit rich for my palate.

Very pleasant staff and side street ambience.